My friends parents think im a bad influence.

Nicholas15

The best thing you can do is apologize and explain yourself to the parents. It shows maturity.

That being said, I know 15 year olds that are pregnant, that black out on the weekends from alcohol, and that sell illegal drugs. You seem like a pretty good kid if this is the worst thing you've done

Exactly. Yet still my parents don't believe me when I say I'm an angel

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Do something nice for them. Like muffin basket on anniversary or something, that would change their mind.

No, I act like a really good kid around my friends parents

To me, that says it all. You said it yourself, you "act".

If you are afraid to be yourself in front of them, maybe you think youre a bad influence but youre trying to hide it.

Maybe you should rethink your actions when they arent around.

Who were you flipping off? Why did you even do it?

The best thing you can do is apologize and explain yourself to the parents. It shows maturity.

That being said, I know 15 year olds that are pregnant, that black out on the weekends from alcohol, and that sell illegal drugs. You seem like a pretty good kid if this is the worst thing you've done

Apologize? just for a hand gesture in a picture?, man, people these days get "offended" by anything.

He's 15 and he was with his friends, is not like he was in front of his parents anyway.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

You know what the "middle finger" means to many people don't you...if not it means "f*** you". So now being made aware of what it means, why would you do it, especially with your friends. Are you saying to your friends "f*** you" or you know, are you being cool or something. It doesn't matter if who sees or doesn't see the picture, you need to be a decent person and stop imitating people you see on TV, at school or in the media. I'm sure you're a good lad, just finding your feet in life. Apologize to your parents and your friends parents, just be honest with them. They were 15yrs old at one time, I'm sure they'll understand.

What else do you want him to do? If he wants to keep his friends, he's going to need to apologize.

The middle finger is a statement of offense, a hand gesture of vulgarity, so of course people will get offended. That's not uncommon.

Nah I'm with him, who cares its a stupid picture on Halloween.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

What else do you want him to do? If he wants to keep his friends, he's going to need to apologize.

The middle finger is a statement of offense, a hand gesture of vulgarity, so of course people will get offended. That's not uncommon. 

No, he doesn't need to apologize.

I've done/said worse things when I was 12-16, some of my friend's parents saw heard those things, yet I still have my friends.

You could give me the middle finger in front of me, I don't get offended by small things like a hand gesture, that would be like being offended by a toddler.

Friendship is something that would take more than a hand gesture to damage it.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.