Case for the build I'll get

szilyke

So I made a post a few days ago , I was asking for advice so I took most of them but I can't decide what case to get . So this is the build :http://www.mediadot.ro/wishlist/32940/. Now I need help deciding on what case to get for max 250$ . I want a gaming case (I was thinking of a HAF X or a CM Storm Stryker , but the watercooler doesn't fit into the stryker *sob*) so please leave some gaming case names , hopefully with fans included , if it's without fans make sure it's 200$ max . 

Thank you in advance :)

The haf x is a nice case. I hear the air flow is excellent

Nzxt Phantom 410 - I5 4670k stock - 7950 vapor x @ 1000mhz/1250mhz - Msi Z87 G45 - 8gb Corsair Vengeance pro 1600mhz - TX650 - Benq XL2420t - Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 - Deathadder 2013

the storm styrker would support that cooler.

It only supports 15mm rads :/ . The one I picked is 27mms :/ . 

Arc midi r2

Ty but that's a bit too ugly for me xD .

It only supports 15mm rads :/ . The one I picked is 27mms :/ . 

If you had a rad then fan on the top farthest back it would fit. If you can fit a 240mm in the top with 2 fans you would be fine.

I have one more question : Is there a big difference between 80 plus bronze and gold ? 

If you had a rad then fan on the top farthest back it would fit. If you can fit a 240mm in the top with 2 fans you would be fine.

Well I've seen a video on youtube in which the owner of a Stryker modified the top to fit in a 27mm rad but I don't want to mess around with my case :/.

I have one more question : Is there a big difference between 80 plus bronze and gold ? 

Not much. It's just a percentage in efficiency and for marketing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/80_Plus

What I do is just make sure it's 80 plus or 80 plus bronze and you're solid because psus without an 80 plus or rating could end up only outputting a small unmarked percentage of the labeled wattage and not have enough power.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Fractal R4, recently got mine and it is amazing. Completely silent, good cable management options, has an integrated fan controller and plenty of 3.0 usb ports. Only 119 dollars

Fractal R4, recently got mine and it is amazing. Completely silent, good cable management options, has an integrated fan controller and plenty of 3.0 usb ports. Only 119 dollars

It's not available on the site I linked , but thanks anyway :)

Well I've seen a video on youtube in which the owner of a Stryker modified the top to fit in a 27mm rad but I don't want to mess around with my case :/.

what about the rear fan?

Coolermaster Stork Stryker 

CM_Storm_Stryker_4.jpg?370786081

CM_Storm_Stryker_2.jpg?322039058

CM_Storm_Stryker_5.jpg?2001681721

CM_Storm_Stryker_13.jpg?1742549257

Also avaible in black but it's called the Coolermaster Storm Trooper

Who said watercooling doesn't fit?

DSCF0209_zpsed631461.jpg

Interested in Business and Technology

there is quite a bit.

SSOB You didn't read what I wrote. 

I actually did read it , the coolermaster storm stryker fits watercooling perfectly fine :

DSCF0209_zpsed631461.jpg

I actually did read it , the coolermaster storm stryker fits watercooling perfectly fine :

DSCF0209_zpsed631461.jpg

Brand of the watercooler in that case?

Brand of the watercooler in that case?

Costom liquid cooling , all done by himself (the builder of the system ) 

Brand used are from what i can see : EK 

Watch this series to understand it and possibly one day build a loop yourself

So assuming I manage to swap the rear fan and the top one with the watercooler I picked , won't it mess up the case's airflow?

BitFenix Shinobi Xl Ghost or the Ronin

Especially the Ghost

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

So assuming I manage to swap the rear fan and the top one with the watercooler I picked , won't it mess up the case's airflow?

not really.