Predictions for Semi-Finals and Finals [DH-Cluj]

_ASSASSIN_

Here are my picks

EnvyUs vs G2:

Maikalele is on absolute fire, but my mind says Envy

Navi vs NiP :

Navi showed a lot of weakness on that game versus LG and to CLG, which this year

was their first major, so I gotta say NiP even though I still can't believe they beat TSM :/

For the finals... It's obviously got to be Envy if my semi's are correct

So what are you guys thinking?

Tbh I want it to be NiP and EnvyUS - they are both great teams to watch.

(Plus Envy is ma favourite team :P )

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

EnvyUS vs G2.

EnvyUS 2-0

I think G2 are a damn good team and have shown a lot of promise, but EnvyUS is #1 in the world in my mind. They might get a game off EnvyUS, but it'll have to be the first game and depend on the maps.

NiP vs NaVi

NiP 2-1

Depends on map choice for NaVi, although they are much weaker and have shown nothing impressive in the tourn. imo. If NiP get Inferno and anything other than mirage, i think they'll win 2-0.

I'm hoping to score gold with my predictions! Already at silver :D

Game Dev | Pro Gamer

What a finale, good job Envy

Plus that betrayal on Zeus, I think, was too hilarious. They still managed to win the round though.

144Hz goodness

What a finale, good job Envy

Plus that betrayal on Zeus, I think, was too hilarious. They still managed to win the round though.

pretty sure it was by guardian, but yeah, I was hoping Navi would at least make it close like the train game, guess not :(

G2 should have beat envy in the semi's. So damn unlucky.

Spoiler

CPU: I7-4790k CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA Z97X-Gaming 3 

Ram: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 1866 16GB, (2x8GB) GPU: Gigabyte Geforce G1 Gaming 980Ti 

Case: NZXT Noctis 450 (Black/Red) Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD, Seagate Barracude 7200RPM 3TB 

PSU: Seasonic 750W 80+ Gold

Sadly not... and then obviously they knew that was their game/series to take 2-0 they titled for Cache...

Although I'm seeing quite a lot of salt surrounding these two things:

SCAR-20.png

nbk1.jpg

Sadly not... and then obviously they knew that was their game/series to take 2-0 they titled for Cache...

Although I'm seeing quite a lot of salt surrounding these two things:

SCAR-20.png

nbk1.jpg

After going into 3rd overtime with the best team remaining in the tournament, of course they were disheartened on cache. As we call them in Australia, DakDak Scrubs.

Spoiler

CPU: I7-4790k CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA Z97X-Gaming 3 

Ram: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 1866 16GB, (2x8GB) GPU: Gigabyte Geforce G1 Gaming 980Ti 

Case: NZXT Noctis 450 (Black/Red) Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD, Seagate Barracude 7200RPM 3TB 

PSU: Seasonic 750W 80+ Gold

I'd say that it would be disappointing if nV lost to them, but still G2 proves that an amalgamation of great players from different countries doesn't matter if comms are shit and they can just win purely off of raw talent.