HIVI Swan M-10

Couch225

Has anyone tried Swan or have any related experiences with them.  I am thinking about getting there 2.1 M10 powered options and just wanted to see, if anyone has feedback!  If not Swan, what would you recommend for a 2.1 System, with/without a subwoofer.  My current Audio is 2.1 Logitech from 8 years ago.

I have a D1080-IV and it's marvelous, then again I haven't heard any other monitor before so I couldn't compare but it sure beats my home theater in terms of sound quality. Just be sure to play around with the Sound Manager, I usually just put it to powerful and check loudness equalization.

that is the best bang for the buck 2.1 you can get out there. Personally sat at the shop that has them all displayed and listen to m10 for solid 30 minute and i am not disappointed at all i am amazed.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

I have a D1080-IV and it's marvelous, then again I haven't heard any other monitor before so I couldn't compare but it sure beats my home theater in terms of sound quality. Just be sure to play around with the Sound Manager, I usually just put it to powerful and check loudness equalization.

i have the d1080-iv too high 5. they are so fucking giid.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

I have the swan M50W 2.1 system and I'm not and audiophile or anything but they sound really good.

Corsair 350D - ASUS Maximus V Gene - Intel 3770K @ 4.6Ghz - Corsair H100i - G-skill Trident X 2666Mhz 4x4Gb - 2 x EVGA GTX 680 Classified 4Gb @ 1250Mhz - Corsair 860i - 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 240GB (Raid 0)

They will definitely be a lot better than your Logitech speakers as that's what I came from as well. 

Corsair 350D - ASUS Maximus V Gene - Intel 3770K @ 4.6Ghz - Corsair H100i - G-skill Trident X 2666Mhz 4x4Gb - 2 x EVGA GTX 680 Classified 4Gb @ 1250Mhz - Corsair 860i - 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 240GB (Raid 0)

I have the swan M50W 2.1 system and I'm not and audiophile or anything but they sound really good.

but is cost a lot too i wanted that so badly but in the end i could only afford the d1080-iv.

but is cost a lot too i wanted that so badly but in the end i could only afford the d1080-iv.

They will definitely be a lot better than your Logitech speakers as that's what I came from as well. 

Thank you for your feedback, Luckily I found the M10's on Massdrop for 25 dollars cheaper than any place I looked.  With what y'all mentioned about Swan, I purchased them.  Thank you!

Thank you for your feedback, Luckily I found the M10's on Massdrop for 25 dollars cheaper than any place I looked. With what y'all mentioned about Swan, I purchased them. Thank you!

You are welcome. Always happy to see someone join the hivi side. Instead of getting Logitech or edifier.