Automatic driver installer

Zoid13erg

So I just completed my first rig build and I am hoping someone could share some software that recognizes and downloads the drivers I need for my computer

Windows update

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

for motherboard stuff (audio, eithernet, etc) just use the driver disk, its *fine*

download your gpu driver off of intel/nvidia/amd's website, and pick along some other drivers you may want to have the latest of like wifi (this actually can make a huge difference)

--

probably should add that 90% of the "driver finder" things out there are an outright scam...

the motherboard comes with a disk with all the drivers on it

other than that you just need GPU drivers, which you should download from the GPU manufacturer website, or use the disk which came with the GPU (not reocmmended at all) if youre technologically incompetent

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020