Windows 10 product key issue

Hello mates :D

Sorry guys for bothering you with this topic but am really need your help and your experiences.

I bought today Windows 10 home edition "USB-FLASH" from the market and of course it comes with a product key to activate the Windows copy

So if I formatted my computer in future and what I meant by formatting my computer is a full clean computer "wiping method" can I reuse the product key again ? Is Microsoft knows that my key is deactivate and am activating again ?

Regards

I have had to format my computer a few times and all you do is if you get a message, you call microsoft and an automated voice tells you the numbers to punch in and you are set.

If im not wrong, your windows install is tied to your motherboard, you should be fine.

Thank you my friend, and I hope so :)

I have had to format my computer a few times and all you do is if you get a message, you call microsoft and an automated voice tells you the numbers to punch in and you are set.

So how can I get this message into my phone ? I mean did they have my phone number ?

The USB key versions are retail and aren't bound to your motherboard like the DVD versions which are OEM, but it is possible that too many activation attempts will trigger a manual activation request which if it's still the same should tell you the number you need to call probably after selecting your region.

So how can I get this message into my phone ? I mean did they have my phone number ?

no if you need to reactivate, it shows a message and you call the number and it tells you the numbers to insert into the input

WinX brought a different licensing method called digital entitlements so you would pretty much need a whole new build for it to request a product key. Many don't like using a live or outlook account for that matter because of so called privacy issues since I use that functionality then all I have to do is sign in and everything syncs including my activation.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

The USB key versions are retail and aren't bound to your motherboard like the DVD versions which are OEM, but it is possible that too many activation attempts will trigger a manual activation request which if it's still the same should tell you the number you need to call probably after selecting your region.

I guess it's the only way to reuse the same product key to another computer, thanks :D

no if you need to reactivate, it shows a message and you call the number and it tells you the numbers to insert into the input

sorry friend for not understand this step too much :) but you are really helping me because I guess you front the problem, you mean at the activating step when am installing windows 10 again in other computer "new computer or made change in hardware" will show to me numbers to call it to communicate with me ? or they need my phone number to send the confirmation key ? really sorry for my misunderstanding :)  

WinX brought a different licensing method called digital entitlements so you would pretty much need a whole new build for it to request a product key. Many don't like using a live or outlook account for that matter because of so called privacy issues since I use that functionality then all I have to do is sign in and everything syncs including my activation.

so how can I have this digital entitlements ? and If I signed to my hotmail account after activate it and installing it, it will my product key sync with my email ? last thing, windows 10 USB-FLASH DRIVE is it OEM or retail at last ?

thank you for your helping :)

so how can I have this digital entitlements ? and If I signed to my hotmail account after activate it and installing it, it will my product key sync with my email ? last thing, windows 10 USB-FLASH DRIVE is it OEM or retail at last ?

thank you for your helping :)

Yes it will, you can link them since you bought the USB, I bought the key on the 29th of July from their online store so the link was automatic. No need to input it. The USB copies of WinX are retail.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

Yes it will, you can link them since you bought the USB, I bought the key on the 29th of July from their online store so the link was automatic. No need to input it. The USB copies of WinX are retail.

please can you guide me or maybe send me a link for the process to link the email and product key together, and after doing the link between them every time I reinstall the windows and log in into my email my windows will automatically activate ?

please can you guide me or maybe send me a link for the process to link the email and product key together, and after doing the link between them every time I reinstall the windows and log in into my email my windows will automatically activate ?

When you are installing it will give give you the option of making a local account or use your e-mail, use your e-mail and input the serial key when it asks for it, the link happens automatically, when you get to desktop in settings verify the account (e-mail) and then its all done.

When you are installing it will give give you the option of making a local account or use your e-mail, use your e-mail and input the serial key when it asks for it, the link happens automatically, when you get to desktop in settings verify the account (e-mail) and then its all done.

But my friend while Windows installation, inserting the product key comes before signing into the email, so what you think ? Really really thank you :D

But my friend while Windows installation, inserting the product key comes before signing into the email, so what you think ? Really really thank you :D

Doesn't matter it asks for key twice, once you are in the Windows Desktop check settings as I mentioned before and if it failed to recognize it input it there and verify your e-mail. After that its smooth sailing.

Doesn't matter it asks for key twice, once you are in the Windows Desktop check settings as I mentioned before and if it failed to recognize it input it there and verify your e-mail. After that its smooth sailing.

Ok I will try to install Windows 10 in this next 2 days and will still in touch for give you the feedback about what will happening with me :D

Cheers

sorry friend for not understand this step too much :) but you are really helping me because I guess you front the problem, you mean at the activating step when am installing windows 10 again in other computer "new computer or made change in hardware" will show to me numbers to call it to communicate with me ? or they need my phone number to send the confirmation key ? really sorry for my misunderstanding :)

yes it will show you the number to call but i remembered with windows 10 it creates a unique mark on your computer and when you need to reinstall you don't need to do anything else and its no problem