Give me a boost. 

The best bass.

Gonna make my head explode! :D

well i heard razer had bass

but those pretty...shite in every other aspect

The best bass.

gots to be dem custom on pros from Beyerdynamics

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

The best bass.

See, when you reply like that, SSL leaves. He wanted to know if you want a headphone with a ton of bass, or do you want a headphone with not as much bass, but a much better quality of bass?

I assume from your answer that you want something with the most bass, but it would definitely help if you told us if you want a lot of bass, or very high quality bass.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

The best bass.

Go buy a powered sub and be done then.

Let me help, http://www.jlaudio.com/g213-gloss-home-audio-gotham-powered-subwoofers-96237

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

See, when you reply like that, SSL leaves. He wanted to know if you want a headphone with a ton of bass, or do you want a headphone with not as much bass, but a much better quality of bass?

I assume from your answer that you want something with the most bass, but it would definitely help if you told us if you want a lot of bass, or very high quality bass.

To be fair I'm not really up to date on what the best basshead cans are under $200. That sound sig isn't generally on my radar.

To be fair I'm not really up to date on what the best basshead cans are under $200. That sound sig isn't generally on my radar.

I mean, same here. The MDR MA900 comes to mind, but it's open back, and they're about $250. Supposed to be super good for basshead stuff though.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

For just bass the only thing I can think of off the top of my head are the Vmoda M-100, definitely aimed at bassheads, just need to buy the XL pads for an extra $20.

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

What does best bass mean? u want bass that spans/ lingers through frequencies, do you want tight or loose bass? best bass doesn't mean much. also, i hated beats in the early days of their venture, but they've really stepped up their game with the beats solo 2.<- very solid bass- good rhythm and presence

What does best bass mean? u want bass that spans/ lingers through frequencies, do you want tight or loose bass? best bass doesn't mean much. also, i hated beats in the early days of their venture, but they've really stepped up their game with the beats solo 2.<- very solid bass- good rhythm and presence

You could even say good PRaT!

Yeah, it's pretty hard to manufacture headphones with large quantity and superb quality bass at the same time. The terms "tighter", "more controlled", "less boomy" are often reffered to high quality bass but that's not the case always.

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117