Is CyberpowerPc good?

MmEZUP

Besides saying build your own PC.... If someone orders from there will they even ship it?

Will they even ship it? Yes.. Will you return it once you realize the mistake you have made? yes :)

TX10 Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/456229-tx10-build-log/

Case: TX10-D   Proccessor: i7-5820k   MotherBoard: Asrockx99 Extreme4   Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (DDR4-2400)   GPU: Asus Strix OC 980ti   Storage: 850pro 500gb, 850pro 500gb, 850pro 256gb, WD black 16tb total, Silicon Power S60 120GB   PSU: Seasonic snow silent 1050   Monitors: Three of Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0"

LOL yes they will ship it. That was a dumb question. I do not sugges them; I suggest XoticPC or other lesser known brands since they tend not to overprice as bad.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

LOL yes they will ship it. That was a dumb question. I do not sugges them; I suggest XoticPC or other lesser known brands since they tend not to overprice as bad.

Ik, but I just heard reviews.

Just build it yourself, mate. Sorry, it had to be said. It is better on your wallet and gives you a better understanding of what's inside your PC and how you can go about upgrading or fixing it.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

Ik, but I just heard reviews.

If you order something from a company and they do not ahip, pretty sure that is illegal.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Besides saying build your own PC.... If someone orders from there will they even ship it?

Yes, it is good. However if you want a good deal (which you can find a good one with them) you have to take an afternoon and go through all the configurators make the same setup and each time it might come out differently based on each base model's current deals. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

I'd recommend picking someone with a less glaring website. I know they're okay.

Companies I've heard good things about. Velocity Micro (my first computer), Puget Systems, DigitalStorm, etc.

GTX 980 Ti / 5820k / 16 GB DDR4 / 500 GB SSD / ATH-M50X

DigitalStorm has the most balanced builds but they tend to price it a bit higher since the company is canadian

Specs: i7-4790k with Thermaltake Water 3.0, EVGA GTX 970, MSI Z97 Gaming 3, Kingston HyperX 2x8 DDR3 1600Mhz, SSD Boot Drive/1TB HD, CM Storm Stryker, EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Peripherals: SS Rival, HyperX Cloud, G710+

Cyberpower and their sister Ibuypower are to be avoided, pure and simple. The internet is full fo people who didn't listen and filed a complaint in the only place they could. When you get to the end of the choosing your build and they want you to spend 20 bucks for them to manage the cables, that should be enough to send you away.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

I don't know much about CyberPowerPC, but i do know a friend that purchased a PC from iBuyPower, and asked me why his wifi was not showing up on it. Turns out, they used a USB WiFi dongle, connected to the internal USB header, but they never plugged it in. They left it dangling in the case. I asked him to take the side panel off and send me a picture, this is what i got:

WARNING: Terrible cable management incoming! Oh, and bright blue lights.

93teCB0.jpg

LEnrdeQ.jpg

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

I don't know much about CyberPowerPC, but i do know a friend that purchased a PC from iBuyPower, and asked me why his wifi was not showing up on it. Turns out, they used a USB WiFi dongle, connected to the internal USB header, but they never plugged it in. They left it dangling in the case. I asked him to take the side panel off and send me a picture, this is what i got:

93teCB0.jpg

LEnrdeQ.jpg

woah man, gotta tag #nsfmr

Specs: i7-4790k with Thermaltake Water 3.0, EVGA GTX 970, MSI Z97 Gaming 3, Kingston HyperX 2x8 DDR3 1600Mhz, SSD Boot Drive/1TB HD, CM Storm Stryker, EVGA Supernova G2 750W

woah man, gotta tag #nsfmr

I apologize. Having survived multiple ITX forums with terrible wire management, i've become numb to the pain of terrible wire management. I forgot there are still people out there that have not faced the horrors i've lived through. I'll add a spoiler tag, and a trigger warning.

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

I apologize. Having survived multiple ITX forums with terrible wire management, i've become numb to the pain of terrible wire management. I forgot there are still people out there that have not faced the horrors i've lived through. I'll add a spoiler tag, and a trigger warning.

yeah man, gotta remember that tag. You seriously would've caused permanent damage to someones eyes :(((

Moved to General Discussion.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

My parents bought me a pc from CyberPower a few years a go when I was studying. It worked well for about 6 months then started having problems with it. The liquid cooler on the CPU had stopped working. I was too lazy to send it back so just ended upgrading it as the one they used was some crap no-brand. (well probs their own brand one).

As has been said above you would probably be better to just built one yourself. It would save you a lot of money as you have to take into consideration they probably charge about £200 or something for building it. That's cash you could put towards a better component.

Yes cyberpower is a amazing brand, they offer great support so if you're worried about building one I'd definitely recommend them.