Second Life User!

Kenji the Uke

3: Do any of you play second life? >W>;;; I do. Surprisingly demanding.. environment to run.

Possibly show off your avatars! Please stick to the forum rules 3: Nothing lewd. 

Moist

This sick "Game" still exist?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Still exists with alot of people still on it. >w> Its not bad if you go in knowing its just a virtual chat room..

GOP8CLN.png

Moist

I thought second life was just a joke from The Offices... 

Shows what I know. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Nope creepy stuff like IMVU and Second Life do exist.  It's mostly just guys pretending to be girls to fuck with people.

Sounds about right. lol

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Nope creepy stuff like IMVU and Second Life do exist.  It's mostly just guys pretending to be girls to fuck with people.

The pinnacle of the retched perversion that is the modern MMO and it's business model.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Or, most online anything really.

Yep. I miss the golden era ~20 years ago.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

3: I'm seeing all of these comments about it, but how many of the comments have actually tried it? Its not that. Its literally a virtual hangout. Alot of cool conversations, just in a different medium.

Moist

• 1 year later...

Sim owner here. Too bad that second life has such a bad rep. It's so much more then just some chat box. 

SHHH, we don't say that name in these forums.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

My entire life is references to TV shows and Memes.

Dell OptiPlex GX1, Intel Pentium 3 @ 450MHz, 128MB PC133 RAM, Windows 98 Second Edition, Office 97' Professional