best system monitoring software?

katiekitsune

so im getting tired of having to have the entire AI suite window on my screen just to see the monitoring on the bottom of it and its cpu temps are different from what corsair link says so i want to find out what is the best option for full system temp/clock/fanspeed monitoring (with a compact view). also is there a way to move the ai suite mini bar to another monitor or does it stay on my main monitor no matter what?

wan

CAM by NZXT is pretty goo. you can have certain things displayed over whtever you are doing.

CPU - Intel i7-5820K    Motherboard - ASUS X99 PRO 3.1    GPU - 980ti G1 Gaming        RAM - 16GB Corsair DDR4        

Storage - 3 x 240G SSD RAID 0 + 2 x 2TB RAID 0    PSU - Corsair HX850i    Monitor - Samsung 28" 4K        Cooling    - Corsair H105        

Win 10

CAM by NZXT is pretty goo. you can have certain things displayed over whtever you are doing.

does that work without any nzxt hardware?

wan

Yeah

CPU - Intel i7-5820K    Motherboard - ASUS X99 PRO 3.1    GPU - 980ti G1 Gaming        RAM - 16GB Corsair DDR4        

Storage - 3 x 240G SSD RAID 0 + 2 x 2TB RAID 0    PSU - Corsair HX850i    Monitor - Samsung 28" 4K        Cooling    - Corsair H105        

Win 10

Pick your favorite...

HWmonitor, OpenHardwareMonitor, MSI Afterburner, HWiNFO, Windows gadgets have several.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

how do i tell what fan is which on Open HWmonitor? i need to know which is the cpu fan (also is there a way to rename fans in cam?)

wan

i'd also like an answer on if i can move the asus mini bar to a second monitor

wan