Need Windows Installation Help

KalDive

If I built a PC with all of the parts put together and haven't started it up yet how do I get Windows 10 on it? Please be very specific.

Get to another computer, download Windows 10 media creation tool.

Load content to a flash drive by selecting flash drive in the option menu after running the exe(Media creation tool).

Boot your computer, then

http://lifehacker.com/5827928/how-to-build-a-computer-from-scratch-lesson-4-installing-your-operating-system

Both a joke and a real alternative: If you only have the newly built PC you could go to a store, buy a Linux magazine that comes with a bootable Live DVD, boot from the disc, download an ISO of Windows from an illegal source, create a bootable USB drive from the ISO, profit! Actually, you would be out $8-$15 for the cost of the Linux magazine.  B)

Both a joke and a real alternative: If you only have the newly built PC you could go to a store, buy a Linux magazine that comes with a bootable Live DVD, boot from the disc, download an ISO of Windows from an illegal source, create a bootable USB drive from the ISO, profit! Actually, you would be out $8-$15 for the cost of the Linux magazine.  B)

I said Windows for a reason and i'd rather not risk the illegal copy coming back to bite me.