Name on the wall of the New Office - When is this happening?

SGM
Go to solution Solved by CatCloud,

Apologies if this has been posted before, I tried to search but Google doesn't seem very good at doing that, lol.

As the title reads, when is the 'Have your name on the wall of the new office' thing happening? I assume they'd make a video on it when it's done.

Thanks.

I think they will do it once they are done with the office, it's still a mess last time I checked.

Making content and finishing organising and whatnot at the same time is a slow process.

Apologies if this has been posted before, I tried to search but Google doesn't seem very good at doing that, lol.

As the title reads, when is the 'Have your name on the wall of the new office' thing happening? I assume they'd make a video on it when it's done.

Thanks.

The only time incorrectly is spelled incorrectly is when it is spelled incorrectly.

Thanks.

I think they will do it once they are done with the office, it's still a mess last time I checked.

Making content and finishing organising and whatnot at the same time is a slow process.

Yeah I can only imagine what it's like. :P 

Just wondered if they maybe had an ETA or something.

Thanks. 

The only time incorrectly is spelled incorrectly is when it is spelled incorrectly.