Best Coolant

I recently finished my new build, with a 6700k, two 980ti's a Intel 750 series pcie ssd, all in a corsair 900d case. Up until now iv been using distilled water in my loop, but i'm board of it now and i really want some blue colored coolant what would you recommend?  

Gatorade.  

I'd suggest colored tubes and clear coolant as the color can stain tubes and components.  Mayhems makes good coolant.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Gatorade.  

I'd suggest colored tubes and clear coolant as the color can stain tubes and components.  Mayhems makes good coolant.

balls, i wish i could do that, but iv spent forever hardline water cooling this build, and i couldn't just bin it 

I recently finished my new build, with a 6700k, two 980ti's a Intel 750 series pcie ssd, all in a corsair 900d case. Up until now iv been using distilled water in my loop, but i'm board of it now and i really want some blue colored coolant what would you recommend?  

If your looking for opaque coolant EKWB's or Mayhem's Pastel line is good, for clear coolants Mayhem X-1 is also a good choice. For hardline it's much more resilient to staining but can still occur in small amounts.

Why an intel 750 pci card.... price to preformance is horrible, return that and get a m.2 nmve, your running a z170 chip MB so you should have a slot

Why an intel 750 pci card.... price to preformance is horrible, return that and get a m.2 nmve, your running a z170 chip MB so you should have a slot

a friend of mine won it a competition he entered, but he didn't want it, so i offered him £150 for it  

a friend of mine won it a competition he entered, but he didn't want it, so i offered him £150 for it

nice deal then!

i know, he didnt have a clue what it was, hes just one of those guys that enters into any competitions he can

Lucky sob lol... i cant wait until the 1tb 950 pro comes out... im getting one right on reslease day unless i can pre order

Edit: well about your actual question.... get a nice nano fluid, they will last a long time bewteen changes... but in the overall scheme of things, get the fluid you like the look of the most, one that matches your build.