My Computer Parts Are on the Way!

Mobilizer

So after a lot of consideration and many days of discussing various parts with others, I've came to a final decision on what setup I should use. I have finally decided which parts I wanted (on a $700 build), and this very much pleases me! Only gripe I have is hopefully the side panel on the case will allow enough room for cable management... but that's about it! No overclocking will be done on this build, and will solely be used for gaming (no plans on playing intensive games)  :)

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($173.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($79.89 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Patriot Blaze 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($41.99 @ NCIX US) 
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 380 4GB PCS+ Video Card  ($199.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($43.99 @ NCIX US) 
Total: $692.62
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-10-25 16:48 EDT-0400

So after a lot of consideration and many days of discussing various parts with others, I've came to a final decision on what setup I should use. I have finally decided which parts I wanted (on a $700 build), and this very much pleases me! Only gripe I have is hopefully the side panel on the case will allow enough room for cable management... but that's about it! No overclocking will be done on this build. :)

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($173.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($79.89 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Patriot Blaze 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($41.99 @ NCIX US) 
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 380 4GB PCS+ Video Card  ($199.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($43.99 @ NCIX US) 
Total: $692.62
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-10-25 16:48 EDT-0400

I like it! Very well thought out with value in mind. I hope it turns out amazing!

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Nice! Will be doing a similar thing soon, but I am going for skylake ;) The N200 is a great case by the way. Also I know you said no overclocking, but if you ever want more power out of the GPU be sensible, ass the PSU hasn't given you much headroom.

Nice! Will be doing a similar thing soon, but I am going for skylake ;) The N200 is a great case by the way. Also I know you said no overclocking, but if you ever want more power out of the GPU be sensible, ass the PSU hasn't given you much headroom.

Yeah, I was looking for at least a semi-modular / modular PSU that won't break the budget but the next best one is $20+ more than the current unit. I've discussed this with the other wonderful people here earlier today and was told that the 450 is definitely sufficient enough for my needs since I'm not overclocking. Thanks for the info about the case though!

I will upgrade my PSU in the future if the need arises.