GPU WUs keep resetting

i dont know why it does this. also my graphics gard glitches out a bit when folding

EDIT: I re-installed Catalyst

A10-7800 | GTX 750 Ti | 8GB DDR3

Folding Stats

i dont know why it does this. also my graphics gard glitches out a bit when folding

It's unstable by the sound of it. Lower any overclock. Or try to underclock the card.

It's unstable by the sound of it. Lower any overclock. Or try to underclock the card.

Its integrated graphics, also i could'nt oc it if i tried

Folding Stats

That 180W psu might be tripping due to overload.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

What are the temps? It's likely being overheated.

That 180W psu might be tripping due to overload.

What are the temps? It's likely being overheated.

CPU-Z says my cpu is thermal throttling like hell​

Folding Stats

CPU-Z says my cpu is thermal throttling like hell​

Folding on a laptop is generally not a great idea unless it is has a great cooler, or maybe a decent cooling pad. If you are using the desktop app for the CPU, try switching to the browser one. It's possible that the throttling of the CPU is messing up the folding for the GPU.

http://folding.stanford.edu/nacl/

Folding on a laptop is generally not a great idea unless it is has a great cooler, or maybe a decent cooling pad. If you are using the desktop app for the CPU, try switching to the browser one. It's possible that the throttling of the CPU is messing up the folding for the GPU.

http://folding.stanford.edu/nacl/

I'm not on a laptop though

Folding Stats

I'm not on a laptop though

Just read through your bio. You're using an APU to fold? See if it throttles if you are Folding with one or the other. I don't think that I would use an APU to do any intensive Folding work, at least if you do not have proper cooling for the system. Think of maybe sticking with the Browser folding for now. That's a lot easier on the hardware, since it's many small work units.

And as a head's up for the future, please include some of your computers specifications in posts asking for hardware-related help. People like me who are browsing the forum on mobile a lot can't always see people's profiles and signatures. Hence why I thought you were on a laptop with a discrete graphics card.

Just read through your bio. You're using an APU to fold? See if it throttles if you are Folding with one or the other. I don't think that I would use an APU to do any intensive Folding work, at least if you do not have proper cooling for the system. Think of maybe sticking with the Browser folding for now. That's a lot easier on the hardware, since it's many small work units.

And as a head's up for the future, please include some of your computers specifications in posts asking for hardware-related help. People like me who are browsing the forum on mobile a lot can't always see people's profiles and signatures. Hence why I thought you were on a laptop with a discrete graphics card.

Oh, yeah I do fold on the main client. Maybe i'll give NaCL a shot

Folding Stats