Confusing Win. XP VGA Drivers???

Caleb10E

I need some help. I'm working with an old desktop computer (PCChips M810DLU motherboard, if that matters) and am trying to install the driver for the integrated video. But the driver is only a bunch of DLL files; no installer or anything (photo attached). How am I supposed to install these drivers onto the system?

post-27454-0-94270000-1376844631.jpg

right click to .inf file and click install

or install driver via device manager

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

my guess would be:
go to the device manager, find some device that is not installed, tell it to install the drivers and then refer to the folder where those crazy files are in.

Also, why didn't you take a screenshot instead of a picture, that would've been way more enjoyable for us.

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

Also, why didn't you take a screenshot instead of a picture, that would've been way more enjoyable for us.

I was in a hurry this morning. Had to get a quick picture and upload it. I apologize.

Go to device manager, select VGA adapter (title suggest it is Video Graphic Adapter driver), click update, select search and "include those locations", and select folder where .inf is. It should install automatically.

If not, select "don't search, install drivers manually" (or something like that, select .inf file, and it should appear in list, if not, then, those are wrong drivers probably.

I was in a hurry this morning. Had to get a quick picture and upload it. I apologize.

You are forgiven my son, now go spread my teachings...

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

my laptop has an SIS chipset and the first drivers i downloaded were like this, after some googling i found an .exe, you just have to search for the drivers. im guessing its the SiS 740?

CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.2ghz    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16gb @ 1600mhz
                                                                                                                      GPU: EVGA FTW SIG2 3GB 660    PSU: Corsair GS800
                                                                                                                                      Motherboard: Asus m5a78lm/usb3