Need help choosing audio options in Xsplit

Austin Powers
Go to solution Solved by Verne,

AAC > MP3. Speex is made purely for speaking, not music. If you are planning to stream to Twitch.tv then AAC 160kbps is the best choice as anything higher will be rejected soon by standardization there. AAC 192 would be the highest quality out of all those settings though. The effect on upload is exactly the same kbps as the audio quality (AAC 160kbps increases upload by 160kpbs).

Okay so I'm trying all those given options there. It has AAC LC LQ( options for bitrate in kbps are, 64,72 and 80 ), AAC LC HQ(bitrates in kbps are 96, 128, 160 and 192), mp3(bitrates in kbps are 64, 72 and 80) and Speex(bitrates in kbps are, 3.95, 5.75, 7.75, 9.8, 12.8,16.8, 20.6, 23.8, 27.8, 34.2, 42.2). Sorry for the confusion if someone confuse, these is the best I can provide those information. Anyway, back to the topic, I was going to stream and wondering which audio options are the highest quality I mentioned. And, do they affect the upload speed if I put them the highest quality?

AAC > MP3. Speex is made purely for speaking, not music. If you are planning to stream to Twitch.tv then AAC 160kbps is the best choice as anything higher will be rejected soon by standardization there. AAC 192 would be the highest quality out of all those settings though. The effect on upload is exactly the same kbps as the audio quality (AAC 160kbps increases upload by 160kpbs).

Thanks for the input.