Humble Bundle?

DivineChimera

Okay, i can could sound a little retarded but...how do you use Humble Bundle thing. I was in the site and i don't know how to use it to get these games. :/

You have a smexy butt! ;]

Click on purchase. Then select your payment method. You can get 8 games if you pay above average.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Do you have a credit card? You go to below the games and there's an area where you decide how much to pay and you decide how much to give where and then you enter your billing info. You can use PayPal and other services as well.

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

You pay for them, you'll get a link to a page where you can claim all the origin / steam keys.

Or make an account and you'll have a "My Library" button.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Do you have a credit card? You go to below the games and there's an area where you decide how much to pay and you decide how much to give where and then you enter your billing info. You can use PayPal and other services as well.

Ow i don't have one Q.Q

https://www.humblebundle.com/#contribute

1: Select amount (Atleast 4.82$ to get Battlefield 3 and Sims 3)

2: Choose who should have your money.

3: Choose mail. However it's easier if you have an account on their site and is logged in with that. :)

4: Is it a gift?

5: Select how you want to pay.

After you have payed, you press My account. At the buttom you can choose "Humble Origin Bundle" Which is where you get your keys for either Origin or Steam.

Ow i don't have one Q.Q

If you have a five dollar bill, you can insert it into your CD ROM drive too.

Just kidding don't do that!

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

Ow i don't have one Q.Q

Do you know someone who has one? Ask them to buy it for you then pay them cash. :)

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Ow i don't have one Q.Q

I do not have credit card too, so i pay using paypal.

Ow i don't have one Q.Q

You can (I THINK, NOT ENTIRELY SURE) buy Amazon and Google play gift cards, redeem them in Amazon/Googleplay and pay that way ; o or find someone you know who has a credit card, ask them to buy it for you and then pay them in cash : )

Thank you guys, i manage to buy them from a friend credit card :3