dayz fix background textures

I know, it's DX9.

its getting DX12 and a new renderer

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

while ingame hold shift + the minus key and type in "flush"

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

its getting DX12 and a new renderer

How long until that's the case though?  When the new renderer is initially implemented (which is still a long time from now) it'll be DX11, paving the way for future DX12 support.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

how do i update dx12???

i am pretty sure she mess with the texture to see if it would change

more details: her game flashes

and theirs no photo :( she doesnt have the game installed cuz she got stress out with it 

If the game is flashing just try to run windowed mode, another resolution or get the 3d render down to 100% or lower if that is still implemented.

One thing you could also try is to lower lightning quality or increase it. If all of that isn´t working try to reinstall the graphics driver/game or one very useful solution which almost applies to every game: Delete ClientRegistry.blob  solved many problems and is located inside your steam folder for example "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam" make sure to exit steam before deleting it, After you deleted it open steam as an Admin.

I dont really know what you mean by "her game flashes" but that could be a solution. I dont have the game installed, but Iam familiar with the Arma2:OP settings.

I hope that works gl.

How long until that's the case though?  When the new renderer is initially implemented (which is still a long time from now) it'll be DX11, paving the way for future DX12 support.

Q1 2016/Q4 2015

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Q1 2016/Q4 2015

Haha it'll be far longer than that for DX12, the base new render won't even be implemented by then.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10