One More Attempt ...

Paytend01

Is this a good build?

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Payton_Auth/saved/#view=v8bgXL

If you have any suggestions,keep them Red/Black please

Used for gaming, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty, CsGo, Ark, Warframe, Planetside 2, Dota, H1Z1, Rust Stuff like that, at 1080p

'i would like to keep it at the lower end of 800 to get other stuff (Keyboard/Mouse , Headset, Mousepad)

since your i5 is locked, you could really make your board h97 to save a bit and then add in an ssd. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

H440 is restrictive on airflow, just a heads up. Good quality, meh design.

You could get 2x4gb RAM so you take advantage of dual channel memory.

You have an overclocking motherboard but a non-k (non-overclockable) CPU, this isn't ideal. Can't bump up to a i5 4690k?

You can save a bit of money on the case ($10-$20), but not much else without compromising quite a bit...

can save some money and go with the 340 case and get a dual channel kit of ram, and you dont need a z97 board for a non k ceries chip unless you plan on upgrading in the future, if you dont you can get a h97 and save some money there as well and witht he 2 savings you can throw in a ssd

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

H440 is restrictive on airflow, just a heads up. Good quality, meh design.

You could get 2x4gb RAM so you take advantage of dual channel memory.

You have an overclocking motherboard but a non-k (non-overclockable) CPU, this isn't ideal. Can't bump up to a i5 4690k?

You can save a bit of money on the case ($10-$20), but not much else without compromising quite a bit...

I would like to keep the mobo so i can upgrade later, and i will put dual channel in... I plan on getting a k cpu later on.. and i really like the look of the h440, and the features

Get red/black NZXT s340, and then get a 120gb samsung 850 EVO, or a 250gb if you can squeeze it in.

I dont really want or need an ssd at the moment

SSD's are great for fast boot times man...

I would strongly recommend getting one now before you make the system..

I honestly would be leaving the pc on most of the time...

since your i5 is locked, you could really make your board h97 to save a bit and then add in an ssd. 

That's a really good promo though, probably even less than he would be paying for a H97. Plus he has the option to buy and overclock a 4690k/4790k a few years in the future when they get cheap on eBay.

Main PC: i5 4590 @ 3.5 GHz ♦ RX 480 Armor OC ♦ 16 GB DDR3 ♦ GA-Z97-HD3 ♦ 120 GB 840 EVO ♦ 120 GB Intel 520 ♦ W10 Home

Scrapyard PC: Xeon X5460 @ 3.8 GHz ♦ HD 7870 ♦ 8 GB DDR2 ♦ GA-P35-DS3L ♦ 80 GB Intel 320 ♦ 160 GB WD Caviar SE ♦ W10 Home

I honestly would be leaving the pc on most of the time...

Unless you are building the PC for folding or something, I would not recommend leaving the PC on while you are away/sleeping, etc. And you will end up wanting an SSD in the long run, as even keeping a few frequently used programs on it will save you hours in loading times after just a few years.

Main PC: i5 4590 @ 3.5 GHz ♦ RX 480 Armor OC ♦ 16 GB DDR3 ♦ GA-Z97-HD3 ♦ 120 GB 840 EVO ♦ 120 GB Intel 520 ♦ W10 Home

Scrapyard PC: Xeon X5460 @ 3.8 GHz ♦ HD 7870 ♦ 8 GB DDR2 ♦ GA-P35-DS3L ♦ 80 GB Intel 320 ♦ 160 GB WD Caviar SE ♦ W10 Home

hmm didnt see that that board is only gonna end up being 70 bucks.. for a z97 board go for it 

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

That's a really good promo though, probably even less than he would be paying for a H97. Plus he has the option to buy and overclock a 4690k/4790k a few years in the future when they get cheap on eBay.

Yah that mobo is alot cheaper (About $30 ish cheaper)

Didn't realize it was a promo xD oops. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit