F@H Temps

Hello im new to this whole folding at home thing and i though i could help out the LTT folding team. Im just a little concerned about the regular temps when folding,

I have SLI GTX 560Ti one of them is at 61*c and the other is at 78*c Is that normal for running under full load?

My CPU is nice and cool with 57*c max on any of the cores with 100% load. Thanks!

Been running for about an hour and a half

I am a happy wuffy

61c and 78c are both in reasonable temps for GPUs. 78c is a little high for me but it's still good.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Your GPU and CPU temps looks good to me. You could increase the fan speed on the 78C gpu in order to keep it around 60C which is the best temperature for a gpu on load imo.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Your GPU and CPU temps looks good to me. You could increase the fan speed on the 78C gpu in order to keep it around 60C which is the best temperature for a gpu on load imo.

The fan was on full tilt

I am a happy wuffy

The fan was on full tilt

If your ambient room temp is too high you cant do anything about it, if low, try leaving the side panel off or putting a fan to directly blow air between the two gpus

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

If your ambient room temp is too high you cant do anything about it, if low, try leaving the side panel off or putting a fan to directly blow air between the two gpus

I did almost exactly that.. I think they will be fine anyways.I think i just broke my main monitor..

I am a happy wuffy

I did almost exactly that.. I think they will be fine anyways.I think i just broke my main monitor..

They ll survive! And lol sorry to hear that

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

They ll survive! And lol sorry to hear that

Its the only monitor i have lol now it shakes all over the place (if only i was at the person on destroy my monitor) at least im at a tiny bit higher res then vga 

I am a happy wuffy