Iphone 6 Keystroke ( key-logger )

I wanted to ask If there is any app or something like Key-logger that i can download for my Iphone 6. I want to record every single click which is made on my keyboard.

Thank you in advance ! 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

I wanted to ask If there is any app or something like Key-logger that i can download for my Iphone 6. I want to record every single click which is made on my keyboard.

Thank you in advance ! 

Nope, maybe if you jailbreak, apple would never allow an app like that to be made available 

its possible with dev software but yeah

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I have a feeling that you would use this for things that would cause privacy concerns for others...

There wouldn't be something that would do that on the App Store, maybe if you jailbreak. However I've never had any interest in anything like that.

Unless you want something like WhatPulse which logs data like that but in a way that you can't tell what order things have happened in.

Sig under construction.

I have a feeling that you would use this for things that would cause privacy concerns for others...

There wouldn't be something that would do that on the App Store, maybe if you jailbreak. However I've never had any interest in anything like that.

Unless you want something like WhatPulse which logs data like that but in a way that you can't tell what order things have happened in.

Nah i need something like Key-logger, i want to record whatever is typed on my keyboard and recive it as email message or something like this. 

Its for my personal usage. 

But thank you for trying to help! 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024