Cheap IEMs

Vypa

My earbuds recently broke and I've been forced to use the earphones that come with the Galaxy s6 (Possibly the worst audio experience I've ever had and so freaking uncomfortable.)

Any ways, I want to get some IEMs that are cheap and comfortable with great audio. (I'm not expecting amazing sound for my price)

My budget is around £20 (cheaper would be very much appreciated, but I already know I'm asking for allot when it comes to cheap IEMs)

I would save up for some decent ones but honestly I can't take using these s6 Earphones for a day longer.

If you can't find cheap IEMs then accurate(ish) Earbuds ( please with the rubber that goes into my ear, it's soo much comfier) would be appreciated.

-Thanks for any help.

-TLDR - Earbuds broke, looking for cheap IEMs or somewhat accurate sound Earbuds (BUDS)

Soo many games, not enough money to get any.

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

My earbuds recently broke and I've been forced to use the earphones that come with the Galaxy s6 (Possibly the worst audio experience I've ever had and so freaking uncomfortable.)

Any ways, I want to get some IEMs that are cheap and comfortable with great audio. (I'm not expecting amazing sound for my price)

My budget is around £20 (cheaper would be very much appreciated, but I already know I'm asking for allot when it comes to cheap IEMs)

I would save up for some decent ones but honestly I can't take using these s6 Earphones for a day longer.

If you can't find cheap IEMs then accurate(ish) Earbuds ( please with the rubber that goes into my ear, it's soo much comfier) would be appreciated.

-Thanks for any help.

-TLDR - Earbuds broke, looking for cheap IEMs or somewhat accurate sound Earbuds (BUDS)

If you've only got 20 quid, you're really not going to get anything that sounds better than the stock s6 earphones. Sure, they are uncomfortable, but as far as sound quality, they are on par with, if not a step or two above, anything in that price range.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

If you've only got 20 quid, you're really not going to get anything that sounds better than the stock s6 earphones. Sure, they are uncomfortable, but as far as sound quality, they are on par with, if not a step or two above, anything in that price range.

Personally, I've used £5 earbuds that have been miles better than these, anything will be better than these; though I'm not expecting them to be amazing for this price

Personally, I've used £5 earbuds that have been miles better than these, anything will be better than these; though I'm not expecting them to be amazing for this price

What, exactly do you mean by "better"?

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

What, exactly do you mean by "better"?

They sound better *to my ear* and can sit in my ears for hours without much discomfort

They sound better *to my ear* and can sit in my ears for hours without much discomfort

to be clear, I'm not trying to say you're wrong at all, I'm trying to ascertain what your preferred sound signature is, so that we can recommend a pair of Earbuds that will suit you. For instance, if you love bass, it wouldn't do much good for me to recommend a treble head's iem, would it :P

So, what, other than comfort did you like about your other Earbuds over the Samsung ones?

Hey! New SIgnature! 

to be clear, I'm not trying to say you're wrong at all, I'm trying to ascertain what your preferred sound signature is, so that we can recommend a pair of Earbuds that will suit you. For instance, if you love bass, it wouldn't do much good for me to recommend a treble head's iem, would it :P

So, what, other than comfort did you like about your other Earbuds over the Samsung ones?

I love me a bit of bass but I'm mostly looking for a neutral sound.

I'll probably come back in a month or so when I can afford some more permanent Earbuds or Headphones  :D

I love me a bit of bass but I'm mostly looking for a neutral sound.

I'll probably come back in a month or so when I can afford some more permanent Earbuds or Headphones :D

if you want a balanced sound, but something that can thump when called for, I love my zero audio Carbo tenore. They're about $35 on the us amazon. I don't know what they would cost for wherever you are, but hopefully they will be within budget.

They have some microphonics in the cable, but if you wear them with the cable going over your ear, you won't have that issue. They are also nice and small and comfy.

Hey! New SIgnature!