Integrated graphics drivers wont install

tinyexo1

Hi im at my dads work and getting him duel monitors he has quodro 600 in the rig but we dont have a display port cable to be able to use the second port but he does have a intel i7 2600 this card has ingrated graphics 2000 but the drivers arnet there and the pc doesnt detect it when i try to install the drivers it says i dont meat the minimun specs i heard i may have to go into the bios but even though im a realy big computer nerd that shits like mordor you cant just walk on in and be fine

You can't use the integrated graphics chip and a GPU at the same time unfortunately. That I know of.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

i thought you could if you enable it in the bios thx for the quick reply

You can use both, but you will restrict yourself to lowest common denominator in many professional applications, which would be the iGPU.  If the second monitor can accept display port, just get a display port cable off Monoprice or Amazon.  

Your iGPU is likely disabled via either OS or BIOS so that said professional applications only see the Quadro and perform accordingly.  

im not following well

Don't mess around with the integrated graphics.  Get a cable for your monitor that can plug in to the second port on the Quadro.  If your monitor cannot support that kind of input, then stick to one monitor.  

You have to disable the onboard graphics chip in a lot of cases with older equipment for it to operate properly. Who ever installed the GPU on that computer more than likely did so. Your best bet is to plug both monitors into the GPU.

If anyone asks you never saw me.