Computer case colours *STRAW POLL*

This is for a DT project in which I'll be making a custom computer case. I need this information to gauge popularity of case colours in a "power user" environment.

I am aware this isn't an extensive list of colours, it would take me forever to list every possibility, but if your current case isnt there, please vote for a previously owned case, or your favourite colour combination.

Thank you for your time

http://strawpoll.me/5774460

~FAIL_bro777

EDIT: I need a relatively large sample size of voters, so if this could be pinned for 24hrs or something at the top of the thread it would be a massive help. 

Current Build

Spoiler
CPU: AMD Phenom II Black Edition, X4 965 <I> RAM: Crucial Ballistix 8GB <I> GPU: GTX 760 (MSI) <I> Storage: WD Blue 500GB

Planned Build (Blitz)

Spoiler
CPU: FX6300 X6 3.5GHz <I> RAM: Cruicial Ballistix 8GB + Hyper X Fury (White) 8GB <I> GPU: GTX 960 (MSI) <I> Storage: Kingston SSDNow 120GB + Seagate Barracuda 1TB + WD Blue 500GB <I> PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 550w <I> MOBO: Gigabyte GA 970A  

I got a black/green build. Check out out the link in my signature to see how it looks :) 

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

Give me Matte Black with fucking Matte Black please.

I got a black/green build. Check out out the link in my signature to see how it looks :)

I realised just after I published the poll that black and green was going to be a good combination :') with Nvidea and razor both having their colours schemes like that, but oh well :') 

Give me Matte Black with fucking Matte Black please.

hahah :') missed that one too, sorry, like your style though :)

Current Build

Spoiler
CPU: AMD Phenom II Black Edition, X4 965 <I> RAM: Crucial Ballistix 8GB <I> GPU: GTX 760 (MSI) <I> Storage: WD Blue 500GB

Planned Build (Blitz)

Spoiler
CPU: FX6300 X6 3.5GHz <I> RAM: Cruicial Ballistix 8GB + Hyper X Fury (White) 8GB <I> GPU: GTX 960 (MSI) <I> Storage: Kingston SSDNow 120GB + Seagate Barracuda 1TB + WD Blue 500GB <I> PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 550w <I> MOBO: Gigabyte GA 970A  

whats a desk pc called? what colour? mines going to be black and red. and transparent with acrylic to see the parts

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

I realised just after I published the poll that black and green was going to be a good combination :') with Nvidea and razor both having their colours schemes like that, but oh well :') 

hahah :') missed that one too, sorry, like your style though :)

Design an elegant case that uses solid wood. Like a nice oak with a dark cherry stain.

whats a desk pc called? what colour? mines going to be black and red. 

well it would still be a case by technicality? :P 

Current Build

Spoiler

Planned Build (Blitz)

Spoiler

Design an elegant case that uses solid wood. Like a nice oak with a dark cherry stain.

I was going to do black and white acrylic, fully modular. Its hard to explain quickly in a comment but at some point I'll be posting a build log for it which will essencially act as an online portfolio/live feedback source through out the build

Current Build

Spoiler

Planned Build (Blitz)

Spoiler

I was going to do black and white acrylic, fully modular. Its hard to explain quickly in a comment but at some point I'll be posting a build log for it which will essencially act as an online portfolio/live feedback source through out the build

so kinda like these guys?: http://www.parvumsystems.com/products

Going by them, acrylic cases look fantastic with a bit of vivid colour on them, especially if it's slightly transparent, so it lets a bit of light through.

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

so kinda like these guys?: http://www.parvumsystems.com/products

Going by them, acrylic cases look fantastic with a bit of vivid colour on them, especially if it's slightly transparent, so it lets a bit of light through.

In the sense that they build in acrylic and I will also be building in acrylic, yes. other than that no. As i said, its going to be fully modular, and will be of my own design style.

The idea with it is that every component is in a separate module, the MOBO, Graphics card, RAM all being in one module as the main componant, then the PSU, SDD mounts, HDD mounts, ODD mounts and every other components being in separate modules. 

Look up Project Christine by Razor for a quick idea.

Current Build

Spoiler

Planned Build (Blitz)

Spoiler

Uh, why no just black or just white?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."