Windows 8.1 and 10 issues

LepokeZ

Whenever I try to install pirated or free copies these two there are issues. Of course, I pirated them to see how comfortable I'd be with any of them before I'd think about buying them.

In Windows 8.1, if I start Internet Explorer to start downloading things like drivers or Google Chrome it keeps saying "IE.exe has stopped working" but doesn't close and eventually it fucks itself so hard until the point where the browser is inoperable. At this point I start installing stuff like Chrome from an USB stick where I have a few apps and drivers, and for every app I install it just says it's incompatible with this version of windows (which I assure you they were compatible). Then every 10 minutes it will start giving me random BSOD's, something to do with the system's paging file, which I did fix but then it just gave me another BSOD which I don't remember. It will usually take me about 2 hours and about 15 BSOD's before I go back to Windows 7.

In Windows 10, shit just doesn't work at all. I remember installing it and I clicked My Computer and it took about 35 seconds to open it. Then I tried opening Edge or something and it took like a minute and at this point I realised the damn thing is cursed, just like Windows 8.1. I then go back to reinstall Windows 7 only to see at 99% of the installation, a pop-up: "This version of Windows is not compatible with your hardware", which I assure you, is not true. Then I go back to reinstalling Windows 10 and at the finishing of the installation it just prompted me with a BSOD at which point I just gave up. 
I wake up the next day and I reinstall Windows 7 and it works perfectly, although 3-4 days later I still have weird issues like not being able to play Dota 2 or CS:GO because "something in my system is blocking VAC" at which point I scanned my system with Malware Bytes and it showed nothing.

I don't know what to do it just feels like my computer is literally cursed. I haven't had a BSOD on Windows 7 in 3-4 years but on Windows 8.1 and 10 I get them every 5-10 minutes? Also there's issues that persist even though whenever I reinstall an OS I format everything completely. Is there a possibility I have one of them viruses that sneaks into the BIOS or whatever the fuck? I can't find any explanation for the problems that persist even after full re-formats and re-installs. And I damn sure can't find any reason for why I can't install any version of 8.1 and 10 and actually check them out and see what they're like.

We provide no support for pirated software. Sorry. But they are too many modified version of Windows and other software which breaks things in the OS or software. We have better things to do than waist our time for something is broken and can't be fixed.

There is no excuse or justification for pirating a software or Operating System.

Windows has a trial version which you can use.

We provide no support for pirated software. Sorry. But they are too many modified version of Windows and other software which breaks things in the OS or software. We have better things to do than waist our time for something is broken and can't be fixed.

There is no excuse or justification for pirating a software or Operating System.

Windows has a trial version which you can use.

I also said "free copies" aka the trial one, what fucking planet are you from?