CAD project ideas?

780blzit

So I'll be starting a project in CAD soon. But I'm all out of ideas.

Last year I saw this on reddit:

qOAa18q.gif

And from this gif, I made one like this but in my own way.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I could make? It wont be 3D printed or anything.

Thank you! 

That's pretty legit sir!

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

Slimmest computer case possible with special heat ventillation.

SolidWorks would be nice for this. but im not sure this would work in 3d as there is some overlapping going on

Edit: misread, make a simple compression jet engine

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

PC Case? (With top and front 540mm radiator support)

NEED X58 BOARD WITH SATA3 ASAP

Model me a quantum slipstream capable warp drive for my CG Trek project - I cbf doing it myself. 

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

That's pretty legit sir!

Thank you!

Slimmest computer case possible with special heat ventillation.

I would like some moving parts, an engine would be great but way to complicated for me.

SolidWorks would be nice for this. but im not sure this would work in 3d as there is some overlapping going on

I'm not sure if you read the whole post or I just suck at english, but I've already made the thing in the gif before, in SolidWorks. I'm looking for something new to do. 

PC Case? (With top and front 540mm radiator support)

I would like something with moving parts, like an engine for example. 

Model me a quantum slipstream capable warp drive for my CG Trek project - I cbf doing it myself. 

I don't even know what that is..

I'm not sure if you read the whole post or I just suck at english, but I've already made the thing in the gif before, in SolidWorks. I'm looking for something new to do. 

yeah misread it

Edit: misread, make a simple compression jet engine

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Thank you!

I would like some moving parts, an engine would be great but way to complicated for me.

I would like something with moving parts, like an engine for example. 

How about this..

A computer case with modular panels that can open when you push a button.

Similar to the ROG series case I belief, which is electronic and opens the case into a computer pedestal :o.

yeah misread it

Aah, I'll look up how a compression jet engine works and looks like! Thank you!

How about this..

A computer case with modular panels that can open when you push a button.

Similar to the ROG series case I belief, which is electronic and opens the case into a computer pedestal :o.

How about.. No computer related item? :D 

Sorry.. 

Sorry..

Well than i suggest looking around your house and trying to solve problems haha xD

Sorry.. 

Basically you have a bunch of turbines compressing air they are sucking in, and then a burn chamber where you add fuel and a spark source to ignite the mixture. then add a nozzle and you have thrust

88528G1350e3e1e77f3343a28a5480df13bec72d

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10