Official Linus Tech Tips Steam Group?

NinjaStyle013

Simply expands the community, should have come across this post before. However like Rome, the larger our community gets, the harder and more trouble it may create. However right now the forums are great. still lets hope we can keep this up as we expand to steam, orgin etc. Usually it is a lot of responsibility and what not but harder to control as more people are involved. Still my hopes are up and I would love to see such communities. Thumbs up to you and man I write a lot.

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

orgin etc

Already many LTT platoons out there.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Already many LTT platoons out there.

really? can i have more info. Plus I was talking about a MAIN LTT one run by linus, slick, deasel, and other fourm/gamer meambers

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

really? can i have more info. Plus I was talking about a MAIN LTT one run by linus, slick, deasel, and other fourm/gamer meambers

Linus dont have time, Slick's busy playing Starcraft and Dezel still waits for his GTX Titan.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Linus dont have time, Slick's busy playing Starcraft and Dezel still waits for his GTX Titan.

thought u might say that. still with their funds, resources and approval their should be a really official one out their if not one already. talk later, gotta eat apple... ... ... ... ... ...

nice description of the three

like asus and amd together