Verizon upgrade early explanation needed please.

Shpadee

I've had an htc one m7 on verizon for about 21 months now and I'm sick of it. I've had a horrible experience with it and I want to find a way to upgrade early. I don't have Edge and I don't think I'm interested. is there any way to upgrade early? thanks.

I've had an htc one m7 on verizon for about 21 months now and I'm sick of it. I've had a horrible experience with it and I want to find a way to upgrade early. I don't have Edge and I don't think I'm interested. is there any way to upgrade early? thanks.

Pay a lot of money.

GTX 980 Ti / 5820k / 16 GB DDR4 / 500 GB SSD / ATH-M50X

you can get an early upgrade from any provider. they call it that but it's really tacking on what you owe to the contract. just takes a little smooth talking then they will pretend to be doing you a favor. you can do it as early as a full year. 

Considering I sell phones for Verizon, I'm a bit qualified to answer.

Verizon will allow you to upgrade your device early on a couple conditions. The first requisite, you have to send in your previous device in great condition. No cracks, no major damage, something you'd still be willing to use. If you really hate your device, this isn't a problem I'd imagine. The second requisite is that you sign up for Verizon Edge, rather than doing a two year contract. In most situations this does not require you to change your plan, though in some situations it's wiser to. Basically though, if you have 6GB of data or more (on the More Everything plan), it's cheaper to do the Verizon Edge payment instead of a contract, but on the same note, if you have less than 6GB, it's more expensive than a contract. If you're on the new plan (with S, M, L, XL sizes in data), it costs the same no matter what you do.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.