a question so please help :)

WesleydeGroot

so guys i have a build with a intel core i5 4690k but can i get the standard cooler what comes with the intel core i5 and when im gonna overclock because i first want to read me into overclocking but when i do can i just buy a good cpu cooler and put it in my pc 

so guys i have a build with a intel core i5 4690k but can i get the standard cooler what comes with the intel core i5 and when im gonna overclock because i first want to read me into overclocking but when i do can i just buy a good cpu cooler and put it in my pc 

Something like a Evo 212 is one of the best bang of the buck coolers, if you want to really push it though something like a NH-D15 or 240mm AIO is also a good option. As said best not to overclock on the stock cooler it isn't that good.

Just buy an aftermarket cooler now and don't bother with buying a stock one :P

Or if you already have it you can leave it and buy an aftermarket cooler later.

the intel core i5 4690k already comes with a stock cooler so i dont have to buy it so i think im gonna buy a very good cooler later

the intel core i5 4690k already comes with a stock cooler so i dont have to buy it so i think im gonna buy a very good cooler later

Yes you can do that, and I recommend Hyper 212 Evo or Cryorig H7 for the lower end and NH-D15S and <Watercoolers> for the higher end.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Yes you can do that, and I recommend Hyper 212 Evo or Cryorig H7 for the lower end and NH-D15S and <Watercoolers> for the higher end.

i want to get the h100i gtx because i like the looks of the thing and its an beast what do you think