Watercooling 980 Ti?

Hey i build my awesome 5820k X99 GTX 980 Ti , Rendering and gaming rig. My EVGA Classified card goes up to about 1350Mhz stock but i can overclock it up to 1430. I would like to get 1500Mhz and i want it to last for a long time. Should i watercool with the G10? I really like my backplate but i wouldn't mine giving it up. What are the pros of watercooling it? i have the Enthoo Luxe so i have loads of place  :D It reaches about 75c in FurMark on max load after running like that for 10 min. What are you guys recommendations?

REPOST but i want actual answers. Should i watercool or not? What are your thoughts?

I guess you could buy one of the kits that come with the hybrid card, they're sold separately.  

I have the EVGA Hybrid card myself, its the hassle free step into water cooling. 

You wont really get higher speeds since thermals arent the limiting factor here.

You can however make it run wispher quiet that way with 50-60 °C load temps.

What voltage do you run at for 1430 mhz?

EVGA offers a watercooling kit for 100$ or so btw. Quite a bit more elegant:

http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=400-HY-0996-B1

I guess you could buy one of the kits that come with the hybrid card, they're sold separately.  

I have the EVGA Hybrid card myself, its the hassle free step into water cooling. 

not available in Denmark :(

You wont really get higher speeds since thermals arent the limiting factor here.

You can however make it run wispher quiet that way with 50-60 °C load temps.

What voltage do you run at for 1430 mhz?

EVGA offers a watercooling kit for 100$ or so btw. Quite a bit more elegant:

http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=400-HY-0996-B1

Didnt touch voltage when overclocking if thats what you mean?

Didnt touch voltage when overclocking if thats what you mean?

Thats what youve gotta touch...and smell....and lick...and gotta get...intimate with if you want 1500 mhz+ (and power limit of course).

Seems to be running cool enough on air that you can fry it quite a bit more.

Hey i build my awesome 5820k X99 GTX 980 Ti , Rendering and gaming rig. My EVGA Classified card goes up to about 1350Mhz stock but i can overclock it up to 1430. I would like to get 1500Mhz and i want it to last for a long time. Should i watercool with the G10? I really like my backplate but i wouldn't mine giving it up. What are the pros of watercooling it? i have the Enthoo Luxe so i have loads of place  :D It reaches about 75c in FurMark on max load after running like that for 10 min. What are you guys recommendations?

REPOST but i want actual answers. Should i watercool or not? What are your thoughts?

For now im fine with the standard voltage settings. Is 1450 high when just using air cooling?

edit: i plan on going 1440p very soon and i want max performance for now im fine though :D Thats why i thought about liquid cooling. I like em cool and quite :D