Blue screen of death! Windows Error Codes, Memory Failure?

alleyn321
Go to solution Solved by EmeraldFlame,

Definitely sounds like a memory failure.

Take out all your RAM except for 1 stick. Run MemTest86 from a flash drive and allow it to finish a few passes to see if any errors show up. If none, swap the stick out for a different one and repeat until you find the offending stick.

Hello LinusTechTups people!

Im getting Blue screen of death after few mins or on start-up. These are the Windows Error Codes I get 

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

irql_not_less_or_equal

and one more error code something with "Memory"

When I start my Computer I get this Blue Screen with one of these Error Codes and when I restart 1-2 times then I dont get any Error but as soon as I start using the PC for about 10min ( Sometimes 20 min ) I get BLUE screen again.

Ive done some Googling and the only thing i can think about is the Memory Sticks or my SSD ( cant be my CPU , Mobo , GPU as they are completely new )

Any ideas?

trying taking 1 of your mem sticks out and do a mem test

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

Update: Task Manager Shows I have only 12Gb memory which tells me Im missing 4gb ( 4x4gb ) and that means one mem Stick will be broken and is causing these crashes maybe

trying taking 1 of your mem sticks out and do a mem test

Will do

Take out all your RAM except for 1 stick. Run MemTest86 from a flash drive and allow it to finish a few passes to see if any errors show up. If none, swap the stick out for a different one and repeat until you find the offending stick.

Will do. thanks