Where can I buy Replacement Thermal armor for Maximus VII Formula?

I am working on getting my pc look better, and I am sitting here with a Maximus VII Ranger motherboard. This motherboard does not look very good, and I have decided to modify a Maximus Formula thermal armor to fit on my motherboard. Tha problem is that I cant seem to find anyone who sells these seperatly.

What shall I do?

I am working on getting my pc look better, and I am sitting here with a Maximus VII Ranger motherboard. This motherboard does not look very good, and I have decided to modify a Maximus Formula thermal armor to fit on my motherboard. Tha problem is that I cant seem to find anyone who sells these seperatly.

What shall I do?

1. Sell all your internal organs

2. Get money

3. You die from no heart, brain, or lungs

But seriously I don't think that anyone sells that. Why don't you just buy a Maximus Formula and use that?

Welcome to the forum! You need to follow your own topic to get notifications on it! The button right from the title.

If I were you, i'd email my local retailers to see if they have a suitable board headed for recycling or if they could make a note that you'd take it if they get one later on. At least where I live, retail stores are required to accept junk electronics. And in addition to actual junk, Asus sometimes lets retailers junk the RMA cases without shipping them in. 

eBay? Buy a dead Maximus VII Formula and take the armour from it. 

Either that or email retailers and people looking to sell their boards for parts. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III