Any good projectors for gaming purposes (especially with the least amount of lag possible)?

Do any of you guys know of any good projectors that are very suitable (or even perfect) for gaming purposes (and occasionally movies as well)?

Cuz projectors are perfect for social gatherings at a friend's house or public event (or even in my own house (as soon as I live my own tho)). So TVs/monitors would make it weird for local multiplayer gaming for consoles and PCs (if it's a LAN Party however, projectors (or at least one) may not be needed) (and yes, I play both PC and console games. I like them both).

Plus, who doesn't like playing console/pc games on a huge-ass projector screen (especially for racing simulators)?

Hit me with your best results. :)

Do any of you guys know of any good projectors that are very suitable (or even perfect) for gaming purposes (and occasionally movies as well)?

Cuz projectors are perfect for social gatherings at a friend's house or public event (or even in my own house (as soon as I live my own tho)). So TVs/monitors would make it weird for local multiplayer gaming for consoles and PCs (if it's a LAN Party however, projectors (or at least one) may not be needed) (and yes, I play both PC and console games. I like them both).

Plus, who doesn't like playing console/pc games on a huge-ass projector screen (especially for racing simulators)?

Hit me with your best results. :)

How much are you willing to pay for?

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Between $500 to $2000 depending on my future budget. Heck, I'd like to see results from wide range of price points.

Between $500 to $2000 depending on my future budget. Heck, I'd like to see results from wide range of price points.

Press quote to reply to someone my friend.

Well here is a nice gaming projector

http://www.amazon.com/Optoma-GT1080-1080p-Gaming-Projector/dp/B00M9D4CAK

has all the fancy gadgets. Good image color, settings to change lag. Two HDMI ports etc.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT