Foam Insert Repair

Roman_Noodles5

Hey guys, I got a neat question. I ordered this case and accessory kit off of amazon for my GoPro Hero 3, and the case has a foam insert to hold the camera, batteries, etc. However, they just shoved all of the accessories in the case and on the foam which lead to some of the foam insert being crushed and deformed. Do any of you know of ways to make the shape come back at least a little bit? Before you say just google it, every time I do the only thing that comes up is couch cushion repair. Here are some pics if it helps. post-181700-0-43505200-1444690442_thumb.post-181700-0-95983300-1444690443_thumb.post-181700-0-94931200-1444690445_thumb.post-181700-0-81863000-1444690447_thumb.

I'm sure it doesn't REALLY matter, does it? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I'll try putting all of the parts in to see if it helps. Last night i left it on my desk and it popped up a little bit over the course the night until now. Thanks for all of the quick responses!

-SNIP-

Let it sit out for a few days it should return to it's original shape as much as possible, sometimes warm water can help but as Reece Leu said it depends on the foam.