bionic ear with integrated electronics.

02A12B8G.jpg

researchers at Princeton University see as the future of tissue engineering, and they believe 3-D printing is the way there. Michael McAlpine and members of his lab recently reported that a 3-D printer could build a bionic ear capable of detecting frequencies a million times higher than the normal range of hearing.

Source: http://www.technologyreview.com/demo/517991/cyborg-parts/

I hope getting enhanced body parts for superhuman strength becomes possible during my lifetime :)

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

time to go live in a cave or embrace the age of cyborgs...

doesn't have to be a cave

you could go live in jungles or forests

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I hope getting enhanced body parts for superhuman strength becomes possible during my lifetime :)

In our life time, we will see super soldier for sure. Imagine bunch of soldier wearing nanosuit with bionic parts. So awesome.