Mists of Pandaria - Patch 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar

And that is why I love Garrosh. This is all done in-engine, not too bad for such an old game.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

.... and this is the expansion that stopped me from playing WOW cuz the questing was so boring that I did not make it to maximum level and well despite buying the expansion and paying for one month at least it eventually stopped me from paying $14.99 per month or whatever

I really am hoping for better things in the next expansion but the game WOW will never have what I want a perfect mmorpg to have and that is:

1. unnerfed content and attunement kept for it

2. when you go to a dungeon or raid that is lower than your current level your character will go back to a saved file which has the appropriate gear and level for the content and nothing higher

3. make 75% of questing require a full party .... getting people back into the world that the mmorpg makers made and living in it vs doing dungeon after dungeons after dungeon for hours on end and this will all be done by making bosses at the end of quest chains way harder as gosh forbid they live long enough to kill people and not be solo'ed

4. limit the amount of times a dungeon and raid can be run per week (promote healthy gaming and get people back into the world the mmorpg makers created)

5. make world pvp worth something

6. have real time events more often where things are attacking locations and people have to go defend them 

.... and now even if an mmorpg maker only has 1 server like this for now this would be making this type of game better and I know I'd be playing on this server 

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Yea, I don't personally play WoW anymore. But I spent a lot of time in it. Patch 5.4 is special because of Garrosh Hellscream, Son of Grom. My favorite characters in WoW simply because of their brutality and strength.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

This should go on Disney channel

LoL and DOTA aswell ye? And Starcraft? Oh and Borderlands aswell. Bloodline Champions aswell.

"Oh look, cartoony art style! IT'S FOR KIDS!".

LoL and DOTA aswell ye? And Starcraft? Oh and Borderlands aswell. Bloodline Champions aswell.

"Oh look, cartoony art style! IT'S FOR KIDS!".

Chill yer pants, it's not what I meant and it's my opinion. You don't have to share it but don't take a piss out of it either lol

Chill yer pants, it's not what I meant and it's my opinion. You don't have to share it but don't take a piss out of it either lol

:D

What the hell happened to his face?

On another note WoW went to shit pretty much in Cataclysm with no content  and the simplification of everything, the only good fight in Cataclysm was Ragnaros heroic......well i haven't played the game since last summer and i don't intend to play again after 7 years.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

I also stopped playing WoW, but I honestly do not agree what's being said here.

1. unnerfed content and attunement kept for it

2. when you go to a dungeon or raid that is lower than your current level your character will go back to a saved file which has the appropriate gear and level for the content and nothing higher

3. make 75% of questing require a full party .... getting people back into the world that the mmorpg makers made and living in it vs doing dungeon after dungeons after dungeon for hours on end and this will all be done by making bosses at the end of quest chains way harder as gosh forbid they live long enough to kill people and not be solo'ed

4. limit the amount of times a dungeon and raid can be run per week (promote healthy gaming and get people back into the world the mmorpg makers created)

5. make world pvp worth something

6. have real time events more often where things are attacking locations and people have to go defend them

These are just horrible suggestions.

1. Attunement was a pain in the ass, no one liked it. The content hasn't been nerfed either, they introduced easier content for casuals but the hard content remains exactly like it was. You don't see any random guild getting the world first on a boss.

2. No, just no. GW2 did it right with scaling down your gear and keeping even low level dungeons somewhat challenging. But having different save files for each level? That's ridiculous.

3. Again, no. Being dependent on other people for normal quest is the worst idea I've ever heard. Dungeons with challenging content and world bosses are the way to go, stopping you from doing random quests unless you have friends makes absolutely no sense. Anyone leveling a new character now wouldn't get past level 5.

4. It's already limited. Raids have been limited to once per week since at least burning crusade.

5. World PvP in WoW isn't world PvP, it's just ganking. I don't think there's any game that does Wpvp right, it's either ganking or it's no different from a battleground. And tbh I don't think it's possible to do it right, good wpvp implies both sides want to fight and that's rarely the case.

6. This is the only good suggestion.

What the hell happened to his face?

New Orc model for the raid. His old model wasn't really good.

Some say that this is a preview of the new Orc character models.