Need new monitors...

TechTalk

Hey guys,

I'm looking to get 3 monitors but I really don't know what to go for at the moment.
I was going to get 3x 24" curved Samsung monitors but I think I might go for wide screen ones instead, still not sure though.

I have about £250 to spend on each monitor and I'm happy for you to suggest 120Hz+ monitors as well, also the size doesn't really matter too much, don't worry about my specs because I'm probably going to sell my 980 and get a couple Titan Xs in a couple months anyway. cool6.gif

Thanks,
TT

Hey guys,

I'm looking to get 3 monitors but I really don't know what to go for at the moment.

I was going to get 3x 24" curved Samsung monitors but I think I might go for wide screen ones instead, still not sure though.

I have about £250 to spend on each monitor and I'm happy for you to suggest 120Hz+ monitors as well, also the size doesn't really matter too much, don't worry about my specs because I'm probably going to sell my 980 and get a couple Titan Xs in a couple months anyway. cool6.gif

Thanks,

TT

3 of these

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-monitor-vg248qe

Hey guys,

Thanks,

TT

or these for 1440p ips

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/dell-monitor-u2515h