How does G2A Work?

Davethegamer
Go to solution Solved by Archarin,

So I was looking for the cheapest place to buy The Witcher 3 and I stumbled across a few responses saying G2A. When I went on I was blow away by the low prices of all the games! How do they do it?

Well, they buy games from 3rd world countries, they steal them, they use YouTube keys, and other sketchy stuff. It's okay if you don't care about how much game companies make, but in the end someone's losing money.

So I was looking for the cheapest place to buy The Witcher 3 and I stumbled across a few responses saying G2A. When I went on I was blow away by the low prices of all the games! How do they do it?

CIS Student

Bleeding Panther

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-5820K | Deepcool CAPTAIN 360EX | Thermatake TG-7 | Gigabyte AORUS Xtreme Edition GTX 1080 Ti | MSI X99S Gaming 7 | G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GBx2 | Hitachi Ultrastar 7K3000 3TB x2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX Tempered Glass | EVGA 850 G2 | Corsair Air Series SP120x6 | Corsair STRAFE Wired Gaming Keyboard | Logitech MX Master 2S | Audio-Technica M50x Headphones

You buy the game they send you code for it on steam I think.....

Well, they buy games from 3rd world countries, they steal them, they use YouTube keys, and other sketchy stuff. It's okay if you don't care about how much game companies make, but in the end someone's losing money.

GTX 980 Ti / 5820k / 16 GB DDR4 / 500 GB SSD / ATH-M50X

G2A is a good site its like an ebay for games anyone can sell on it keep that in mind.

Lots of steam stale stuff.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

It's a marketplace. As long as you're buying from sellers with lots of sales and 100% positive ratings, you're pretty safe.

If you ignore the marketplace listings and let G2A pick one for you using the button the right side of the page, you're pretty much done. Just be sure to also pay the extra dollar or so that they charge for the G2A shield thing so that in the event of a code not working, you can get your money back. If you don't purchase that little bit of extra insurance, they'll basically just tell you "shit happens".

But I have a friend who buys on there frequently and has never had any issues, and I've bought from there a few times as well, again with no issues.

Steam does have the term "g2a" censored on their forums though. So take that as you will...

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."