Portable Video Capture Cards

Hello,

I was unable to find a post on this subject.  so i thought maybe i'd get out there and ask around.  after days of research i have a headache.  let me tell you what i am trying to do.  i am a big fan of streaming gameplay.  i am not a professional i am far from it, but i love quality.  after trying xsplit, action, shadowplay, obs, and others i found that if i try to stream from the computer that i am playing on it maxes out my cpu.  now my system isn't baller or anything *specs below* but it seemed to work ok but the video quality suffers.  so i started looking into video game capture devices.  first instinct was to get the elgato hd60 because it says it records in 1080p at 60fps but what they don't tell you is that it won't stream at 60 fps (from what i have read).  then i looked into the Avermedia Live gamer portable sounds like a great deal the software is always said to be the best but it doesn't stream at 1080p 60fps it will at 720p 60fps is that enough. so without going on and on i will say i have been looking around if anyone has any insite i would greatly appreciate it.  oh i would like to stay under $200 possibly around the $150 mark.

CPU:  G3258 *OC 4.5Ghz

GPU:  PNY GTX 970

RAM:  8GB DDR3 1600Mhz

Storage:  2TB WD Blue 

Boot:  PNY Optima 240GB SSD

please help

Connection
CPU threads

Those are two things you really want for streaming.  But for you, CPU threads are going to make a huge difference!  The best (same platform cheapest) bet is a Xeon E3 1231 V3 if you are looking at an upgrade you computer path to get that quality streaming possibility.  But then you connection is your connection...  It's hard to upgrade that.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

Connection

CPU threads

Those are two things you really want for streaming.  But for you, CPU threads are going to make a huge difference!  The best (same platform cheapest) bet is a Xeon E3 1231 V3 if you are looking at an upgrade you computer path to get that quality streaming possibility.  But then you connection is your connection...  It's hard to upgrade that.

4732192794.png

i don't think my connection is the problem lol.  it really is my cpu i know that.  i am already going to be upgrading to a i7-4790k still id like to save some processor power by buying a capture card.  

here is my current build https://pcpartpicker.com/b/dYRG3C