Snowie - 600T by TECHNOMASTER500

ilovetechno

around 21 Celsius we like to keep our house cool

so how is your idle temp 11 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Looks nice, good job!

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel

This is one darn genius casemod!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Looks nice, good job!

Thanks. 

can u explain a little how did u fit the acrylic into the rig? i mean did u get a piece and cut it urself or is it more than one piece? pls explain

thanks

Just one sheet of acrylic cut on cnc machine and machine polish to achieve a window effect!

This is one darn genius casemod!

Thanks.

Thanks. 

Just one sheet of acrylic cut on cnc machine and machine polish to achieve a window effect!

Thanks.

ok. thanks. will try to get that on my CM 690 II Advanced IF it fits (somehow) my Corsair H110 :p

and if not then i will try this on CM HAF X when i get it :D

and again, really ur build is one of the most strikingly beautiful build i have every seen! wish i could see it in person and get one like this :p

and TBH its # 4 in the list of MY MOST LIKED BUILD EVER! hats off to u mate! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Current Rig: Intel core i7 4770K Stock 4.5G, Asus Maximus VI Hero, Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 16Gb (8Gx2), 2x SLi Gigabyte Geforce GTX 670 2Gb GDDR5 3X Windforce Edition, Corsair Hydro Series H100i (Push), JDS LABS O2/ODAC combo, Fiio E18 KUNLUN, Asus Xonar Essence STX (secondary PC), Sennheiser HD700, Hifiman HE 400i, Beyerdynamics DT 990 PRO 250 Ohm, Sennheiser HD 518, Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850W 80+, Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced, Samsun4g DVD R/W Combo, 3X Cooler Master 120mm Blue LED fans, LG IPS 23EA73, Logitech G710 BLUE, BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Edition,Logitech G402 HYPERION FURY, Bloody Core V7, SteelSeries QcK Mass MiBR mouse pad

ok. thanks. will try to get that on my CM 690 II Advanced IF it fits (somehow) my Corsair H110 :P

and if not then i will try this on CM HAF X when i get it :D

and again, really ur build is one of the most strikingly beautiful build i have every seen! wish i could see it in person and get one like this :P

and TBH its # 4 in the list of MY MOST LIKED BUILD EVER! hats off to u mate! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Thanks it means alot to me, but still some work to be done on it...

Looks really nice and clean and that plexi window takes it to a whole new level of awesome :p.

Looks really nice and clean and that plexi window takes it to a whole new level of awesome :P.

Thanks, but like i said a few more changes will happen. re-route cables replace ax1200i with ax860i and an h100i for astetics and maybe another 680 as prices are getting lower now with 7xx cards out.

I bet water cooling would look amazing in this case. You have that huge window and lots of room. It looks great though :D

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

I wish I could have gotten the white 600t looks soo much better than the black/ graphite one.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

I bet water cooling would look amazing in this case. You have that huge window and lots of room. It looks great though :D

I have seen a few builds with water with white coolant and tubing looks cool, but i want to move to socket 2011 maybe wont bother.

I wish I could have gotten the white 600t looks soo much better than the black/ graphite one.

I love white cases, but the silver special edition 600T is one of my favorites.