I'm about to get the HyperX Cloud II's. What do you guys think about them?

Munken-

As the title says, I am just super excited. I know that they are nice headphones, but would like to know what some owners of the headset think.

Not quite as balanced as the ones but the mic is better

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I am kn the Cloud 1's right now, and I enjoy them. Mic is clear enough for the casual gamer for games like H1Z1 ect and audio is also clear enough.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

They're a bit pricey, but if you're able to get them on sale, they're pretty worth. I pretty much paid the same amount for the original clouds as my Antec 900. 

i have cloud 1's

and well.. i kinda sleep with them xD

I love 'em, wished mine was white colored and not red though... Mine arrived today. Bought an like new, open-boxed from eBay for $72. WIN!

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero