CSGO YouTube Ideas

MmEZUP

May someone help me on CSGO Video Ideas I can do?

ah idk man people have like everything covered already maybe just like epic stuff that has happened in game 

Fragmoive, Tips videos, Tutorials and maybe CSGO News but please just don't do Case unboxing videos

Fragmoive, Tips videos, Tutorials and maybe CSGO News but please just don't do Case unboxings videos

THanks

Make just one. You uninstalling the bad game.

It was good, then Valve fucked it over with all their updates that are supposed to make it better, when in practice end up game breaking. Especially this new bullshit "Hitspheres" update. As a result the hitreg is even more shitty than it was before and half the time shots that would hit before won't now. They also unbalanced a bunch of weapons that were perfectly fine (The dualies buff was ok though).

"Good in concept, bad in practice"

For scale:

When I played pre-update, I had 31 kills and carried my team in the first half of a game.

After update, I am LUCKY to get 31 kills in an entire game (Using something like the auto maybe?) because the hitreg is so bad, and the new hitspheres throw off my aim.

It was good, then Valve fucked it over with all their updates that are supposed to make it better, when in practice end up game breaking. Especially this new bullshit "Hitspheres" update. As a result the hitreg is even more shitty than it was before and half the time shots that would hit before won't now. They also unbalanced a bunch of weapons that were perfectly fine (The dualies buff was ok though).

"Good in concept, bad in practice"

For scale:

When I played pre-update, I had 31 kills and carried my team in the first half of a game.

After update, I am LUCKY to get 31 kills in an entire game (Using something like the auto maybe?) because the hitreg is so bad, and the new hitspheres throw off my aim.

It's also bad because the community is one of the worst I've experienced and trust me, I've seen some shit and shit accessories.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

How about just shooting those stupid chickens. I showed my daughter CSGO and then turned a chicken into a ball of feathers, She cracked up laughing.