Cable Sleeving and Sewing Tutorials

TheProfosist

I am looking for some good cable sleeving and sewing tutorials. My PSU has already been sleeved by @ericlee30 but since the Nanoxia Deep Silence 6 that im using in my Anthrax build is so big I need extensions as well. I would like to know if any of you have some links to some good sleeving and sewing guides out there so I can get started on this. Thought I would ask here because I imagine some of you have used some already and may know what some good ones are which would really save he hunting on the net.

Thanks in advance!

LutoO customs on youtube.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

LutoO customs on youtube.

any specific video's you'd recommend?

any specific video's you'd recommend?

To be honest all of his videos are helpful, why not watch them all.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

To be honest all of his videos are helpful, why not watch them all.

alright...

I did find these sewing tutorials from FrankNSteinPC in the past just had to locate them again.

Cable Sewing Frank - Part 1:

Cable Sewing Frank - Part 2:

Cable Sewing Frank - Part 3:

Cable Sewing Frank - Part 4: