should i get a console?

Guest Johnny5g

I own all the modern consoles except the Wii. From my experience, there are only 2 reasons to get a console if you already have a good PC.

1. If you need an easy living room experience. Sure the steam machine is supposed to do this as well, but having tried SteamOS, console wins.

2. If your friends play on console.

PS4 > Xbox One

But only by a little bit.

could i play rocket league on one of those?

The PS4 has Rocket League

really?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yes.

wow thanks!

The PS4 has Rocket League

And so dose the xboxone and pc :o

TBH the xboxone  wipes the floor with the ps4 due to the  new game exclusives  the only thing that the ps4 holds over the xb1 is  rocket league  multiplayer is  corss platform  with ps4 and pc players ..

As i have a xboxone im a little biased towards it although ive tried played  a few games on the ps4 i just dont like it  the way the controller feels and games play .

Another thing to  consider is xb1 will be gettting dx12  and ps4 will be stuck with open gl  to what difference it will make nobody knows

No rocket league is PS4/PC exclusive

Edit: Upon further research it looks like Rocket League will come to Xbone sometime soon, maybe in about a month. For the moment though, it's just PS4/PC

And so dose the xboxone and pc :o

TBH the xboxone  wipes the floor with the ps4 due to the  new game exclusives  the only thing that the ps4 holds over the xb1 is  rocket league  multiplayer is  corss platform  with ps4 and pc players ..

As i have a xboxone im a little biased towards it although ive tried played  a few games on the ps4 i just dont like it  the way the controller feels and games play .

Another thing to  consider is xb1 will be gettting dx12  and ps4 will be stuck with open gl  to what difference it will make nobody knows

hum

No rocket league is PS4/PC exclusive

hum

@zoney I have PS4 and Xbone both. I prefer the Xbone controller over PS4, but the PS4 has better hardware, and more exclusives that I actually play. I mean PC beats everything but if I had to choose a console I'd keep the PS4.

@ My son has a high/ultra settings PC, but we also have all the modern consoles (minus Xbox One). They all have their high points and he plays them all about equally. Only obtuse, immature, close-minded, PC fanboys will tell you to only play video games on a PC. Plus who are THEY do tell you what is more valuable to YOU?

If you want a console, get one. Stop asking self-proclaimed PC-gamers that troll the console forum what their opinions are.

That's the definition of a loaded question.

(Don't ask a barber if you need a haircut.)

@ My son has a high/ultra settings PC, but we also have all the modern consoles (minus Xbox One). They all have their high points and he plays them all about equally. Only obtuse, immature, close-minded, PC fanboys will tell you to only play video games on a PC. Plus who are THEY do tell you what is more valuable to YOU?

If you want a console, get one. Stop asking self-proclaimed PC-gamers that troll the console forum what their opinions are.

That's the definition of a loaded question.

(Don't ask a barber if you need a haircut.)

ok thanks!

If there's some console exclusive game that you really want to play, then sure, get a console, having a console can also give you split screen if you want to play something with your friends.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

• 2 weeks later...

ok so i am thinking of getting a console. yes. i feeling ashamed. what do you think?

or is that a awful idea how about a steam machine? thanks!

Get a Wii U, for Xenoblade Chronicles X nuff said

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Get a fat PS2 and softmod it. Join the real master race! There are like 2000 games for it!

The biggest  BURNOUT  fanboy on this forum.

And probably the world.