Peripherals?

Paytend01

monitor is overpriced

i have nothing to say about the others 

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/acer-monitor-umvg6aab01

23" 1080p 60 Hz 5ms for like $120

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

The M65 is hit and miss depending on your hand size and grip. My buddy loves his and I hated it.

I wouldn't buy a refurbished keyboard, and check out the Gskill keyboard that the same money and has WAY more features.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823828003&cm_re=gskill_keyboard-_-23-828-003-_-Product

That headset is junk, check out the G430

If anyone asks you never saw me.

The M65 is hit and miss depending on your hand size and grip. My buddy loves his and I hated it.

I wouldn't buy a refurbished keyboard, and check out the Gskill keyboard that the same money and has WAY more features.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823828003&cm_re=gskill_keyboard-_-23-828-003-_-Product

That headset is junk, check out the G430

I use a claw grip, i have medium sized hands(Glove size)

Alright to the others :)

Check out the G502, be one of us. LOVE mine. shit scroll wheel but you get used to it.

Check out the G502, be one of us. LOVE mine. shit scroll wheel but you get used to it.

But its blue :( 

Isnt the 5ms like really bad? I heard that if i got a 1ms i could be more competitive in csgo.

i have 3 5ms monitors, i never notice a thing

Solitaire. 

But its blue :(

i agree, it is blue, and therefore inferior to this:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQc-MCBJMYw4Hl17HjFCeH2YuCsVCJAcCj9ql5MtWEZbpLEuNdQdg

Solitaire. 

Isnt the 5ms like really bad? I heard that if i got a 1ms i could be more competitive in csgo.

If so, then it's entirely perceived and not really a part of the equation. As far as I can tell, no human brain can take advantage of 4 fewer milliseconds of response time, not when stacked upon the rest of the latencies involved in computers. You'll never react quickly enough for it to matter. In my mind, the excellent colour reproduction of IPS far outweighs the quick response times of TN (which are sometimes grossly exaggerated).

If so, then it's entirely perceived and not really a part of the equation. As far as I can tell, no human brain can take advantage of 4 fewer milliseconds of response time, not when stacked upon the rest of the latencies involved in computers. You'll never react quickly enough for it to matter. In my mind, the excellent colour reproduction of IPS far outweighs the quick response times of TN (which are sometimes grossly exaggerated).

So then i should get a 4ms?

It doesn't matter. They're grey-grey response times, in the real world you'll never get response times like what is advertised. It's just a load of fluff to get you to buy it.

I have a 5ms monitor and never notice a thing, much better to get a better screen than gain a few ms.

If you don't play CS:GO in Legendary Eagle rank or above, don't get a 1ms monitor but a 5ms monitor. If you think you are getting to Legendary Eagle rank? Then go ahead.

These were the peripherals and other things i was looking at, are these any good?

Mouse - Corsair M65 Rgb mouse

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826816033&cm_re=M65-_-26-816-033-_-Product

Swap it with the M45.

As for the monitor, it depends on what you want to do and care about.

t that is gray to gray time that would be fine anything under 6or 7 is fine for gaming also don't get a corsair headset get a Logitech g430 one the corsair ones aren't very durable also get a keyboard with red or brown or black switches I find the click from blue gets in my nerves when playing something like CS:GO