Looking for a GPU

KNG HOLDY

the block i posted befor is a FULL cover waterblock for a sapphire r9 390 

ty for all the help guys will buy the r9 390 end of this month and a waterblock later and a better psu around christmas :)

Yes it is technically a full cover block. But when peeps say full cover block, they're talking about things like this: 

PFAeU2Wl.jpg

Where there are channels that allow the coolant to run over the gpu, vrm and vram allowing for lower overall temps. 

Now the Nexxos GPX is this:

1011681.jpg

12785-4.jpg

Where there is no channel to let the coolant run over the vrm and vram of the card. So only the gpu core is liquid cooled. The vrm and vram is passively cooled with that big heatsink by air. 

Jayz also made a vid on the nexxos gpx 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Jayz also made a vid on the nexxos gpx 

will watch it :)

didnt knew the vram etc was passive cooled with that thing thought because the page said "fullblock" its a normal fullcoverblock meh :c 

will watch it :)

didnt knew the vram etc was passive cooled with that thing thought because the page said "fullblock" its a normal fullcoverblock meh :c 

Well, it covers the whole gpu so it is, "technically". Not to worry though, jayz also mentioned that if you aren't looking to achieve crazy overclocks the nexxos will be just fine as well. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case