best graphic card ?

CR7

Hmm. I have an EVGA GTX660SC here i dont use. But Egypt....dont think the shipping costs would match the price of the card. 

thats right  :D  

oh look it's penaldo the diving expert  ;)

best player in the world  :P

380 is overkill for that... But, if you can afford it, it's worth it!

now i have two options

r9 380+i3 4160 or gtx 750 ti+i5-4460

That isn't "GPU" that is "GPUs"

And TopKEK, I need a laugh!

In SLI they're all working together so it's really just one big 8 slot GPU.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

now i have two options

r9 380+i3 4160 or gtx 750 ti+i5-4460

I would consider adding a new monitor into your budget. Also I wouldn't waste money on the 750ti when for like $20 more you can get a 950 which is way better, but it only has 2 gigs of vram which now a days is starting to be not enough for some games. I would save up a little bit more and get like the i5 4460, 380, and a new 1080p monitor which go for like $120 here is the us for a 24"

best player in the world  :P

nice joke you actually made me laugh

yes it's fake in case some nut points that out. it's clearly a spoof/skit

your move

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I would consider adding a new monitor into your budget. Also I wouldn't waste money on the 750ti when for like $20 more you can get a 950 which is way better, but it only has 2 gigs of vram which now a days is starting to be not enough for some games. I would save up a little bit more and get like the i5 4460, 380, and a new 1080p monitor which go for like $120 here is the us for a 24"

r9 380+i5-4460 i cant

maybe i will buy new monitor 1080p in the future

When is your 1080p upgrade planned for?

So the i3 plus R9 380 is a functional combination and should work in most cases, although in games that can't take advantage of hyper threading, you will suffer.  

The i5 plus 750Ti eliminates the core issue and the 750Ti VRAM will be perfectly fine for your current resolution, but 2 GB of VRAM is not very future proof.  Already 1080p games are using more than 2 GB VRAM and 4 GB VRAM is becoming the expected standard.  

Now of course everyday that passes, the older i5s get cheaper because of Skylake, the future release of Zen, etc.  So if you bought an i3 now, the i5 should be more affordable in the future.  Of course the same is true for the R9 380, when the next gen of video cards comes out, current gen prices will drop.  If you plan to go 1080p relatively soon, I would do the R9 and i3, just be aware certain games will suffer on it, but at 1080p the R9 will give you more FPS and you have more headroom with the VRAM.  You can look into an i5 or i7 post Zen launch when hopefully older gen prices drop.  If you plan on sitting on your current monitor for longer (say at least a year) I'd do the 750Ti and i5.  Then once the next gen graphics cards are out you can consider an upgrade to a R9 and a 1080p monitor.  

When is your 1080p upgrade planned for?

So the i3 plus R9 380 is a functional combination and should work in most cases, although in games that can't take advantage of hyper threading, you will suffer.  

The i5 plus 750Ti eliminates the core issue and the 750Ti VRAM will be perfectly fine for your current resolution, but 2 GB of VRAM is not very future proof.  Already 1080p games are using more than 2 GB VRAM and 4 GB VRAM is becoming the expected standard.  

Now of course everyday that passes, the older i5s get cheaper because of Skylake, the future release of Zen, etc.  So if you bought an i3 now, the i5 should be more affordable in the future.  Of course the same is true for the R9 380, when the next gen of video cards comes out, current gen prices will drop.  If you plan to go 1080p relatively soon, I would do the R9 and i3, just be aware certain games will suffer on it, but at 1080p the R9 will give you more FPS and you have more headroom with the VRAM.  You can look into an i5 or i7 post Zen launch when hopefully older gen prices drop.  If you plan on sitting on your current monitor for longer (say at least a year) I'd do the 750Ti and i5.  Then once the next gen graphics cards are out you can consider an upgrade to a R9 and a 1080p monitor.  

thanks

with gtx 750 ti can i run games like the witcher 3 in high\ultra setting ?

thanks

maybe about 6 months from now i will buy new monitor

thanks

No.  Witcher 3 specifically is very demanding and you're looking at top of the line cards only to get high or better out of that consistently.  

If you are considering a new monitor in six months, I would go i3 and R9.  The i3 will suffer in CPU intensive games, the stronger graphics card will help you in pushing pixels.  If you can't produce the pixels via the GPU, doesn't really matter what your CPU can do.  

With those these options though you're probably looking primarily at medium settings.  In the i3 / R9 case, you'll have to turn down settings that stress your CPU, but settings that rely on graphics card power can be left on higher settings.  

The big problem with the 750Ti in your use case is that it's value is going to drop rapidly.  Folks won't be that interested in a used one as the prices of the 4 GB cards come down.  Whereas if say in a year or something you decide to buy an i5, a used i3 likely still has some value to it for business class users, in a home media server, etc.  For anyone who wants a discrete graphics card for gaming, a used 750Ti is pretty meh.  Of course I'm not familiar with the market for used gear in Egypt.  

thanks

Even at 1280x1024 I think Ultra is off the table for games like TW3.

Realistically you will need to tweak settings in the medium range. Hairworks is a no-no if you want playable framerates.

It's not a bad card, it just happens to be a budget one.

^Got ninja'd