Quick question needing quick answer regarding RAM

Which is a better ddr4 ram? one that is at 3000mhz with 15 cas or one that is at 3200mhz with 16 cas or is there any difference at all? (Without factoring the price might I add)

minimal difference for most users but generally try to go with the lower cas

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

Not really any difference unless you're using programs that can actually take advantage of higher RAM frequencies.

Ram is ram, get ghe cheapest 2133-2600mhz DDR4 you can find.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

nothing in gaming, the difference might show in content creation, even then i'd imagine it'd be minimal.

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

Which is a better ddr4 ram? one that is at 3000mhz with 15 cas or one that is at 3200mhz with 16 cas or is there any difference at all? (Without factoring the price might I add)

almost zero performance gains get the cheaper one, I'd recommend one that's just on the 2400 range

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

almost zero performance gains get the cheaper one, I'd recommend one that's just on the 2400 range

Ram is ram, get ghe cheapest 2133-2600mhz DDR4 you can find.

The funny thing is they're actually the same price right now from where i'm at so yeah, that's the reason I'm asking the question. Thanks for answering it though!

There's pretty much no difference, though some rendering applications may benefit very slightly from the higher frequency. I'd just go for the cheapest DDR4 kit you can get, as the difference between any of them is pretty small and not noticeable in everyday use. 

There's pretty much no difference, though some rendering applications may benefit very slightly from the higher frequency. I'd just go for the cheapest DDR4 kit you can get, as the difference between any of them is pretty small and not noticeable in everyday use. 

But the BRAGGING RIGHTS though. HAHAHA

The funny thing is they're actually the same price right now from where i'm at so yeah, that's the reason I'm asking the question. Thanks for answering it though!

if you just want to brag then get the 3200 

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

If they're the same price, you could go for the higher frequency RAM, just so you can say you have it. Most people outside of the enthusiast community won't ask for the CAS latency or timings xD