Skyrim Modding problem

keycolony
Go to solution Solved by ashtaroth,

I play skyrim a lot and especially with mods to install them and download them i use NMM (Nexus Mod Manager). I got around 80 mods installed especially graphics mods like ENB and everything worked fine until an update for the NMM came out recently. First the game started in 720 and windowed mode after the update what wasnt that big of a problem because i could easily change the resulution and everything else. After that i was ingame and everything worked normal i could see all my mods with their effect like ENB but one thing was missing it was the water that wasnt appearing in the places water should be it was like transparent and i could see the fish swimming in the air when i go into it it has the same effect water has it slowed me down and when i was underwater i could see everything like nothing happend, normal water but when im outside its just like ther is missing a texture for the surface. Besides that im using the Real Vision ENB and the Realistic Water Two mod. I also changed all the enblocal and skyrimprefs values like it is described on the ENB site but just after the update the water was missing it wasnt like i installed a new ENB or other mods in the mean time it was just the update that changed the water.

Its all on Gophers vid. If you updated to the latest NMM you may need to re install your mods.

When you update it tries to save your previous mod list and you need to re install them. Just double click on the them again on the mod list.

When I upgraded NMM saved my previous mods intalled. So yeah should be easy you only have 80. I have 247 plugins plus retextures to a total of 300+

I play skyrim a lot and especially with mods to install them and download them i use NMM (Nexus Mod Manager). I got around 80 mods installed especially graphics mods like ENB and everything worked fine until an update for the NMM came out recently. First the game started in 720 and windowed mode after the update what wasnt that big of a problem because i could easily change the resulution and everything else. After that i was ingame and everything worked normal i could see all my mods with their effect like ENB but one thing was missing it was the water that wasnt appearing in the places water should be it was like transparent and i could see the fish swimming in the air when i go into it it has the same effect water has it slowed me down and when i was underwater i could see everything like nothing happend, normal water but when im outside its just like ther is missing a texture for the surface. Besides that im using the Real Vision ENB and the Realistic Water Two mod. I also changed all the enblocal and skyrimprefs values like it is described on the ENB site but just after the update the water was missing it wasnt like i installed a new ENB or other mods in the mean time it was just the update that changed the water. 

You need mod organizer and need to watch gophers tutorial series over it! It helps a lot! I did it and all the problems that happened with nmm I have yet to face wiht mod organizer. I know this doesnt help you issue directly but I figured I'd try to help somehow

Its all on Gophers vid. If you updated to the latest NMM you may need to re install your mods.

When you update it tries to save your previous mod list and you need to re install them. Just double click on the them again on the mod list.

When I upgraded NMM saved my previous mods intalled. So yeah should be easy you only have 80. I have 247 plugins plus retextures to a total of 300+

Desktop: ARX-Laevatein : soon to be ARX-8 http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/8RyhHx

Custom Aurora R4 ALX case + Caselabs Merlin Pedestal | i7- 4820k @ 4.8 Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Gene Mobo | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | EVGA/Gigabyte 12GB Titan X SLI | 128GB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 2x WD RED 3TB| EVGA 1200 P2 PSU | Win 10 | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Corsair M95 | Asus ROG Swift PG278Q | Sennheiser G4ME ZERO White

Laptop: M17x R4 Stealth Black :

i7-3940xm | 32 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws | 8Gb GTX 880m | Killer Wireless N-1103 | 500Gb Samsung 840 EVO, 1TB WD 5400rpm + 32Gb Msata SSD Cache | 1920 x 1080 120Hz 3D screen | DVDRWBD | Sound Blaster recon 3Di | M18x 330w PSU | Win 7 Ultimate | Zalman ZM-NC11 Black | Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB | Razer Mamba 2012 | Sennheiser PC 363D 7.1 Headset

The new update to Nexus Mod Manager was a major overhaul for the new profile system they implemented, therefore, they had to convert your mods over. It was inevitable that it would cause issues. Either use LOOT to organize your mods and TESVEdit to make sure you game will load or uninstall and reinstall your mods in the same order as you did before.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb